Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So no updates for the 19s I see. Any one know how I can upgrade to the 21s with out getting updated to the new price book ?
plaid/msm/black/wood/19s/removedFSD
I tried it twice and both times the SAs told me you can't, however, someone else on the forum said that the SAs have to submit a ticket and someone at Fremont actually makes the changes and they can give you no price increase if they wanted to but the trick is to reach out to someone in Fremont or a nice SA lol

Reactions: Drew-MS
I tried it twice and both times the SAs told me you can't, however, someone else on the forum said that the SAs have to submit a ticket and someone at Fremont actually makes the changes and they can give you no price increase if they wanted to but the trick is to reach out to someone in Fremont or a nice SA lol
The ticket is to file an exception to pricing. They'll approve the exception, as @Ramphex said above, if it benefits them (such as EOQ numbers). Outside of that, their policies are that any change results in current pricing. Before the refresh Tesla was constantly lowering the price of the S to drive up sales, this wasn't as much of an issue (and they were even nice enough to update orders to current lower pricing for outstanding orders).

I did reach Fremont! However the person picking up the phone was a millennial. Needless to say I got swatted down!!!
The trick is to reach Fremont and not find said millennial!

Does anyone on here with 19s still on order have a date range estimate (not just a month estimate) on your account?

If so, can you please share what that date range is, the first 5 digits of your RN (e.g. RN11395) and the order date on your MVOA?

Thanks.

Reactions: Drew-MS
Does anyone on here with 19s still on order have a date range estimate (not just a month estimate) on your account?

If so, can you please share what that date range is, the first 5 digits of your RN (e.g. RN11395) and the order date on your MVOA?

Thanks.

havent had anything in over a month. Had a late June range right after the unveiling, but nothing since.

Had June in June… blank ever since

Attachments

• C8CDCE6D-E3A6-40D9-89D1-821DED8DFA0F.jpeg
    C8CDCE6D-E3A6-40D9-89D1-821DED8DFA0F.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 44