Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is similar RN11505xxxx Plaid+ convert to Plaid.
mine is Red, cream, 19", FSD
my EDD keeps changing every fe days adding a day or two and this morning says August 21-29
My Tesla rep called me yesterday to say I'd get a VIN within the 'next couple of days'.
You are giving me hope!!
Today a revision. Now my EDD 22-31 August. At this rate they'll update almost everyday. I feel like the proverbial horse chasing a carrot just barely beyond it's reach.

Reactions: FlatSix911
I have 19s and finally got my vin Ordered June 6th plaid/msm/black/wood/19s but my edd went blank
CAD9FA74-533B-4DD1-A39F-6A0FE651EE5C.jpeg

glad to finally see that 19" are getting closer EDD (@jebinc ordered 7/29 ) and VIN's (@Alexjrs ordered 6/24 ) this does also show that Plaid 19" order will potentially get fulfilled prior to LR 19" orders. looking forward to seeing pics of a MSM and the 19" wheels.
Time will tell. My new EDD starts three days from now, yet no VIN. Clearly not real. Has anyone ever had or seen this?

Cross-posting from the main thread:

Based on the entries in the second tab of the tracking sheet, I'm seeing some interesting trends:
  • 19" wheel orders are starting to get 2-week (or narrower) EDDs, which I've highlighted in light grey, and even some VINs (highlighted in yellow)
  • Most of these orders are for black or cream interiors and wood trim, very few CF at all (just one at the moment), and no white interiors
  • Exterior colors are a mix and match, though interestingly no whites (this will further infuriate @umair239 - sorry dude)
  • A fair number of LR models are getting built with 19" wheels, not all or mostly Plaids
  • Despite the small sample sizes, those getting narrow EDDs and/or VINs tend to be grouped around the same order date/RN
To me, this indicates the following (again, based on small sample sizes, so to be taken with a grain of salt):
  1. 19" wheels are finally being produced in decent volumes
  2. CF trim is still sparse, possibly from supply issues (e.g. CF spoiler is backordered)
  3. White interiors are not being produced in volume at the moment
PS: this sheet is regularly sorted by RN then by order date, so if your recent entry is no longer at the bottom, look for it further up

So looking at the sheet, specifically the VehicleMapID worksheet, looks like afarkas2222 is due up first, oddly with Carbon Fiber, and near LA. Seems like only one East coast delivery with a VIN ,the rest is Central US to Western US.

So, @afarkas2222 - we're all counting on you to be the first, we know of, that will get 19's. Our configs are the same except for exterior color, so I'm definitely hoping you get delivery within the 3 day window you have left.

Last edited:
Cross-posting from the main thread:

Based on the entries in the second tab of the tracking sheet, I'm seeing some interesting trends:
  • 19" wheel orders are starting to get 2-week (or narrower) EDDs, which I've highlighted in light grey, and even some VINs (highlighted in yellow)
  • Most of these orders are for black or cream interiors and wood trim, very few CF at all (just one at the moment), and no white interiors
  • Exterior colors are a mix and match, though interestingly no whites (this will further infuriate @umair239 - sorry dude)
  • A fair number of LR models are getting built with 19" wheels, not all or mostly Plaids
  • Despite the small sample sizes, those getting narrow EDDs and/or VINs tend to be grouped around the same order date/RN
To me, this indicates the following (again, based on small sample sizes, so to be taken with a grain of salt):
  1. 19" wheels are finally being produced in decent volumes
  2. CF trim is still sparse, possibly from supply issues (e.g. CF spoiler is backordered)
  3. White interiors are not being produced in volume at the moment
PS: this sheet is regularly sorted by RN then by order date, so if your recent entry is no longer at the bottom, look for it further up

Good deduction. Hope we find out the root cause of the delay for MS LR. We are assuming that 19" wheels are the culprit.
On another subject what are the Tesla cars parked near the train track. It seems that they have been there for a long time. Are they for scrap?

Got a VIN! EDD now claims Aug12-18. We'll see if this holds...

MS Plaid Ordered 3/17, #RN1146, Blue/Cream/Wood/FSD/19s
View attachment 693475
How long between initial Aug EDD and VIN? My 7/6 Plaid just got a 8/9-8/19 EDD this morning. Same configuration as yours. I’m cancelling as I can wait for my similar config LR now but just wondering. Sounds like Plaids are catching up and LRs will be the main focus soon. 👍🏻

Reactions: T-Racer
How long between initial Aug EDD and VIN? My 7/6 Plaid just got a 8/9-8/19 EDD this morning. Same configuration as yours. I’m cancelling as I can wait for my similar config LR now but just wondering. Sounds like Plaids are catching up and LRs will be the main focus soon. 👍🏻
First real EDD (ignoring ones from the spring that were obviously monkey fling) was 8 days ago. EDD had been slipping day for day (mostly only the first date - see sig for details).

Today a revision. Now my EDD 22-31 August. At this rate they'll update almost everyday. I feel like the proverbial horse chasing a carrot just barely beyond it's reach.
My daily update now EDD Aug 23-Sept 03. Indeed day delay for every day. That carrot analogy seems more appropriate agin.:mad:

Reactions: T-Racer