Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m holding steady at 9/10-9/30 for two weeks now. My SA has said don’t count on it, October more likely. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Interestingly, I changed delivery of my RN1149 order from Utah to LA, and the date shifted from Sept 9-29 to Sept 20-30. It's been holding steady there. I asked an SA about the expected date and they casually said "looks like it's scheduled to be built in the middle of september, so expect delivery early October". I asked about the typical end of quarter push and he said S's they just send instantly and deliver them, so not sure if that means they'll try to push for end of Sept delivery or not.

Also got my VIN late yesterday. RN1144 with an EDD of 9/11-9/14 now.
What’s your config, and had your EDD been static prior to the VIN assignment or was it moving in the days before? Mine has been holding at 9/10-9/30 for two weeks now, which leads me to believe it’s just a placeholder with no real production schedule set for my car. More of an “aspirational” goal…

What’s your config, and had your EDD been static prior to the VIN assignment or was it moving in the days before? Mine has been holding at 9/10-9/30 for two weeks now, which leads me to believe it’s just a placeholder with no real production schedule set for my car. More of an “aspirational” goal…
Plaid w/ 19s, White w/ Black & CF interior. It had been pretty steady for the last few weeks with ~2 week window. It dropped to the smaller window once I got the VIN.

Reactions: Danlbrau
My Plaid was delivered today. I haven’t seen a red with tempest wheels posted so I thought I’d share. Car is amazing. Very happy so far. No finish problems that I can see. However, it seems they ran out of the lower trunk cover and the upper trunk cover as mine does not have them. Delivery person said they will ship directly to me.

(This is my first post not sure if I’m breaking protocol by anything here. Oh well, taking my shot.)

Attachments

• 6EE31E07-F33C-4AF3-9BA0-191BB5092B51.jpeg
    6EE31E07-F33C-4AF3-9BA0-191BB5092B51.jpeg
    514.9 KB · Views: 76
My Plaid was delivered today. I haven’t seen a red with tempest wheels posted so I thought I’d share. Car is amazing. Very happy so far. No finish problems that I can see. However, it seems they ran out of the lower trunk cover and the upper trunk cover as mine does not have them. Delivery person said they will ship directly to me.

(This is my first post not sure if I’m breaking protocol by anything here. Oh well, taking my shot.)
Did you get OEM floor mats? Seems like that is the latest thing now missing, in addition to the parcel shelf, sub trunk cover, and “corner saver” triangle piece for the trunk floor.

Reactions: T-Racer
Ah, yes. You are correct. I forgot about those as well (I’m celebrating with a couple drinks tonight). The corner saver was also missing as weee the floor mats. I’m not concerned about the e floor mats as my all-weather mats should show up in a couple days.
Did you get OEM floor mats? Seems like that is the latest thing now missing, in addition to the parcel shelf, sub trunk cover, and “corner saver” triangle piece for the trunk floor.

Reactions: T-Racer and cwanja
Ah, yes. You are correct. I forgot about those as well (I’m celebrating with a couple drinks tonight). The corner saver was also missing as weee the floor mats. I’m not concerned about the e floor mats as my all-weather mats should show up in a couple days.
Pour one out for me. And everyone else that has a white interior.

Enjoy the car! And the libations.

how come nobody is talking about Michelin as4’s for the plaid/MS? Do they not have the tire size avail yet? I’m in nyc/Nj and they’re fine on my model 3 P
Tire Rack has them available for the stock 19" rims. It's a little early for me to replace the stock tires (my Plaid is 4 days old..) but I'll consider it later this year in prep for the winter.

Reactions: T-Racer
@mattman32 The question of the millennium is, are your 19" tires summer or All Season? If All Season, please post a picture of of the complete sidewall! You would be the first on TMC!
Sorry for the radio silence, especially since I was to report on my new LR with 19" tire last Saturday, but alas it was not to be. Day before delivery Tesla notified me that there were cracks on the hood that needed repair, so I would have to wait. Am still waiting ... Not sure when the next attempted delivery date will be. Sigh.

Sorry for the radio silence, especially since I was to report on my new LR with 19" tire last Saturday, but alas it was not to be. Day before delivery Tesla notified me that there were cracks on the hood that needed repair, so I would have to wait. Am still waiting ... Not sure when the next attempted delivery date will be. Sigh.
What color paint?