Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recommendations for mats? Tesla has told me there is a shortage and mine will be mailed to me. Who knows how long that will take! Thanks!
The only ones I know that exist are the Tesla store ones (which are probably rebranded Weathertech mats). I'd put in an order for those now unless delivery is a ways off and you can wait for other brands to pop up on Amazon. Model S All-Weather Interior Mats

Any chance we can get a compiled list of everything that Tesla has been telling people is on short supply and will be mailed to them? I believe I’ve seen floor mats, tires for those in areas it applies, think I saw some mention of something in trunks. Would def be helpful to keep Tesla accountable for us Q end deliveries.

Any chance we can get a compiled list of everything that Tesla has been telling people is on short supply and will be mailed to them? I believe I’ve seen floor mats, tires for those in areas it applies, think I saw some mention of something in trunks. Would def be helpful to keep Tesla accountable for us Q end deliveries.
Floor mats came in yesterday at my SC but I alsounderstand some of the trunk floor panel pieces are in short supply. The MS LR is now being delivered with All Season tires......

Reactions: Nickie
Tesla today updated my EDD to Oct 5 to Oct 25 from September dates:( :mad:. This aligns with what my SA had been saying based on her internal documents. There must really be major parts shortages that Tesla is not openly acknowledging. On the positive side the car won't be rushed to achieve Q3 goal.

Has anyone else seen their EDD change today?

• Floor mats
  • Hatchback parcel shelf (privacy shelf / trunk shelf)
  • Subtrunk cover / trunk floor piece
  • Corner trunk cover / corner trunk floor piece
  • All season tires (SA / DC / SC dependent - not guaranteed)

Tesla today updated my EDD to Oct 5 to Oct 25 from September dates:( :mad:. This aligns with what my SA had been saying based on her internal documents. There must really be major parts shortages that Tesla is not openly acknowledging. On the positive side the car won't be rushed to achieve Q3 goal.

Has anyone else seen their EDD change today?
I imagine their algorithm they use is now being overridden to deliver close to the factory so they can report those cars delivered. Happened EOQ last quarter too! If they deliver closer to factory they get them off the books before the quarter closes.

I imagine their algorithm they use is now being overridden to deliver close to the factory so they can report those cars delivered. Happened EOQ last quarter too! If they deliver closer to factory they get them off the books before the quarter closes.

That could very well be the reason but it is frustrating not to be properly informed abut the delay.

It can't be the chips? Can it? If so how are they going to produce Model Y at Giga Texas and Giga Berlin in large numbers?

That could very well be the reason but it is frustrating not to be properly informed abut the delay.

It can't be the chips? Can it? If so how are they going to produce Model Y at Giga Texas and Giga Berlin in large numbers?
My SA (I know, I know) said the waves of S's coming out at the end of the year and early next year are using a 'new chip', so Tesla could also still be in the middle of massive transitions. Or my SA could've been making stuff up, who knows.

Reactions: cwanja