Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MY came with 326 miles range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked my 666xx Blue Metallic on 10/28 . I charged it 100% and it showed 326 miles range. Firmware is 2020.39.101 .

Few folks were asking and I checked it by charging it 100% last night.
Fyi you can see your max range by going in the app, charging, and moving the slider all the way to the right, or use a 3rd party app and it'll tell you, or hack into the Tesla CAN bus and it'll also show max range.

Fyi you can see your max range by going in the app, charging, and moving the slider all the way to the right, or use a 3rd party app and it'll tell you, or hack into the Tesla CAN bus and it'll also show max range.
The slider to get range thing only works if your battery level remaining is configured to show miles/km instead of percentage. And that can only be changed in the car itself, not via the app, at least not that I can find.

Real world range is not 326! It’s all about how you manage power and usage, I don’t give a beep about range when we are just having fun!! So I have to stop at the super charger more often, so be it. That’s the cost of fun

agree.. I have a 2019 Model 3 which is LR and rated 325 miles when I bought in Mar 2019. I get over 450 miles depending upon how I drive.

Reactions: LargeHamCollider
Yeah, my understanding is the number by the battery icon is useless, use the energy page for a better estimate of range. Most say just to leave the battery icon on % because its worthless. Maybe one day Tesla will allow you to choose to have the icon show estimated range from the energy page.

Yeah, my understanding is the number by the battery icon is useless, use the energy page for a better estimate of range. Most say just to leave the battery icon on % because its worthless. Maybe one day Tesla will allow you to choose to have the icon show estimated range from the energy page.

True. I have a 2019 model 3 and thats what I do .. I go more than 400 miles on it with a single full charge ...