Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MY floor mats.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not looking to start a flame war around floor mats. I think the consensuses is the complete 3D Max Spider set is the premium setup but they come at a steep price. I see some go with the front and rear 3D Max Spiders with others for the cargo areas. Is that a better option or would you recommend a complete different set altogether. I know some have not been updated to the 2021 MY yet as well. Mine is WILL BE (if it ever arrives) a MYP so just 5 seater.

Also interested if the complete 3D Max Spider set offers some sound "deadening" ? Or, if mated with the rear cargo cover (ModelYShelf2), the "ear pressure problem" and booming (as reported in these forums) is eliminated? Don't have my Y yet, so just anticipating ways to spend money....

I'm following; have a LR MY pending; we live in northern OH so definitely need for winter. I'm just not certain how the Maxpiders do with snow/slush. I like having a bit of recesses for liquid to accumulate.

I ordered the Taptes, specifically because they have a "2021 Revised Model Y 5 Seater" version for the different front seat brackets. I ordered them early incase they took awhile to get delivered, but they showed up very quickly and I still don't have my car yet 😂

I'll update back once I have them fitted in the car hopefully soonish:

I ordered the Taptes, specifically because they have a "2021 Revised Model Y 5 Seater" version for the different front seat brackets. I ordered them early incase they took awhile to get delivered, but they showed up very quickly and I still don't have my car yet 😂

I'll update back once I have them fitted in the car hopefully soonish:

Pretty sure they dont have the 2021 revision...

I'm following; have a LR MY pending; we live in northern OH so definitely need for winter. I'm just not certain how the Maxpiders do with snow/slush. I like having a bit of recesses for liquid to accumulate.
THat is what i thought as well in IL getting the tasmanians which are similar to weathertechs I have use in the past but with no branding.

I just ordered a set of tasmanians based on other reviews on this forum, also picked up their mudflaps... fyi if you're going to order from them, use TESLA10 to get 10% off, they also have the code on their front page when you go there.

Reactions: cancoi