Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MYP Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in no real hurry. If it gets here earlier, then great. I just don't want it slapped together in a rush to get it to me before the end of Q2. So if it takes 7 weeks and will be here by July 2nd, I can enjoy it the 4th of July week I have off. I can understand though how impatient it can be to wait for a lot of you.

I am in no real hurry. If it gets here earlier, then great. I just don't want it slapped together in a rush to get it to me before the end of Q2. So if it takes 7 weeks and will be here by July 2nd, I can enjoy it the 4th of July week I have off. I can understand though how impatient it can be to wait for a lot of you.
haha same here i can also wait. I have a ford 150 now that i lease that ends in july 28. if its here by then ill be good.

Im in a real hurry lol My lease ends up on May 31st and will be without a car for god knows how long... It could be 3 days or a month.

I ordered 5/14 and the latest update is 6/8-6/30. So my window is narrowing.

When I ordered I wasn't expecting a Q2 delivery and really didn't want it that early. Once I saw the date, I am waiting impatiently like so many others here. My biggest concern is having my car built during their massive push to make sales numbers at the end of Q2. It seems like QC goes out the window.

Ordered 7/29/21.
Black MYP, Black Interior, No Hitch.

EDD 8/23 ~9/13 at the moment (first update was 9/1 ~9/30).

Question for recent MYP deliveries owners:

• I've learned that all the MY in July production will have "biodefense" mode, how do you check this upon delivery?
  • Did they remove the spoilers on newer productions? I've seen a couple new MYP on the road (with paper temp license plates <-- that's how I've came to my conclusion they are new) they don't have the rear trunk spoiler anymore? Can anybody confirm? Tesla.com didn't specify anymore either on the ordering page.