Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MYP Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wrong thread. This is the MYP thread. The LRs have been shipping plenty.

Me just realizing that this is the MY 'Performance' version thread, while all this while I thought it was for all Model Y's.
(Me waiting on my LR MY) ::facepalm::

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 11.47.19 PM.png

I am in the same boat on the other coast in Florida, I don't think its all location related. I do think however that you guys closer to the factory have a higher chance of getting one in the last week. I ordered 9-11 and still don't have a VIN. According to Tesla they can have a car anywhere in the US in 5 days but that is "can". I am worried about slipping into Q1 and then be looking at End of February or March. When I ordered the web ETA was 2-3 weeks. I based some things on getting the car within a month after order. Not the happiest customer at this point.

I live in Tampa, placed my order on 11/16 and took delivery on 12/15. I'm still of the opinion that previous Tesla owners were prioritized with their orders.

It says December, so why January? They’ll probably do what they can to get it to you by year end.
If you have a VIN, I think your SA will probably be in touch any day to schedule an exact date…
Don’t know. Figured they were trying to deliver cars but my delivery date was earlier then got pushed back by 10 days so wasn’t sure if there was a likely chance it would go into January.
BTW, I see you’re in OH. Did you take delivery yet? Do you have a Winter wheel setup yet?

Picked up Blue Mamba on12/16 at Burbank, vin 84XXX. Nearly perfect car, one issue with the drivers side mirror not going high enough but the paint, interior, fit and finish were outstanding. This car is amazing. I'm in shock every day when I walk out my front door that I get to drive this car (coming from a '99 4Runner). However long you have waited for this car, it's worth it.

pxl_20201217_010155341-jpg.618826
Congrats. This is my color combination too. Delivery is about 10 days out and I can’t wait.

Ordered 10/2 MYP MSM Black Tow FSD Denver
Per manage order page, I have seen the following delivery estimates:
3-7 weeks from order (same as order page)
5-10 weeks from order
2-4 weeks from now (11/19 txt, not MOP)
blank
Dec 2-20
blank
10-14 weeks from order
Dec 18-31
Dec 20-31
10-14 weeks from order
Dec 24-31
Dec 25-31

Still no VIN.

SA has been very kind, but unable to provide any substantive info. This is borderline abusive at this point. I’m already vested with wall charger installed, winter wheels, and other accessories ready to go. If I don’t take delivery at of the EOQ, then I’ll lose out on state tax credits for sure and maybe even this free supercharging that’s going around. I would have been happier with a longer estimate upfront and then never have to check the page.

I’m just venting and still excited for the car... someday.

5-10 weeks from order
blank
Dec 2-20
blank
10-14 weeks from order
Dec 18-31
Dec 20-31
10-14 weeks from order
Dec 24-31
Dec 25-31

Still no VIN.

SA has been very kind, but unable to provide any substantive info. This is borderline abusive at this point. I’m already vested with wall charger installed, winter wheels, and other accessories ready to go. If I don’t take delivery at of the EOQ, then I’ll lose out on state tax credits for sure and maybe even this free supercharging that’s going around. I would have been happier with a longer estimate upfront and then never have to check the page.

Who is your SA? I placed my order and my SA in Cherry creek said I should expect a vin soon last weekend. I got my VIN, called back a few days later (around Wednesday?) to inquire when I would be allowed to schedule and scheduled my time to pickup. Maybe see you can call the Littleton location and have them check what's going on with your account/car?

5-10 weeks from order
blank
Dec 2-20
blank
10-14 weeks from order
Dec 18-31
Dec 20-31
10-14 weeks from order
Dec 24-31
Dec 25-31

Still no VIN.

I had a similar time line as you! The only difference is after I emailed my SA a few days ago the timeline came back for a week range, like 16-31, and each day it just moves up to where it says 19-31 now.

I just got an email from Tesla on how the contactless pickup works. According to the email the keys and documents I need will be locked inside the car and I need to accept delivery to get inside. Is this normal? I can't QC the interior unless I accept the car?

Ordered 27 Sept but didn't 'Complete Tasks' to get in the queue till 28 October, because my SA called and ticked options for me.
Few Weeks ago got email that my delivery/pickup location was changed to Surrey BC, closer to my house.
Sent email yesterday for any updates and SA, who's is awesome, called today.
Initially said expect shipping from Fremont 23rd Dec and Pickup 27th Dec.
Then shocked me when he found a same build as ordered Blue, White Interior, Tow that was tagged as a showroom 'Demo' with 30 miles that got delivered to Vancouver yesterday. Received a whopping $240 price adjustment, lol
Vin is 79,3XX
Got bank draft today and going to pickup it up tomorrow. VERY Excited!

Reactions: kadify