Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MYP Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a VIN !! Order date 11/6 MYP Red with Tow hitch, no FSD. I notice the vin number is really low 0761xx, should be worried?

@Kulet

I am contemplating on another Y to replace our last ICE. Dillemma is LR or P.

Can you do me a favor?

When you get your MYP, can you please toggle the Wheel Configuration to change to 19” Geminis or 20” Inductions and see how much (more) did the range change?

I want to see if the 303 miles range of MYP on 21” Uberturbines get better with change in wheel configuration.

Thanks and Congrats!
RBRT

My delivery date was supposed to be today, but has been pushed back to 12/29, as the car has not arrived. I guess the truck driver did not want to work over Christmas. Might get to pick it up earlier if the car arrives earlier. This is for Austin, TX.

Same thing in Kansas City. Truck was scheduled to arrive Saturday, but now it'll be today. My delivery was 11:00am on Monday, and got pushed to 2:00pm, so no big deal.

It's interesting that the truck is arriving Sunday, but since they're closed the driver is apparently going to just wait overnight until they open Monday.

itlldo: There's always someone at my SC, even on Sundays (met someone there on Christmas day!) that assists unloading the truck. No way the truck is going to remain idle overnight.
I'll bet "all hands on deck" at every SC nationwide. They're moving a ton of cars.

itlldo: There's always someone at my SC, even on Sundays (met someone there on Christmas day!) that assists unloading the truck. No way the truck is going to remain idle overnight.
I'll bet "all hands on deck" at every SC nationwide. They're moving a ton of cars.

The only thing I can imagine is that the truck is arriving really late on Sunday night maybe? Or maybe KC isn't as busy as other places? Who knows. Luckily it didn't really change much for me, but it is interesting.

Just picked up my red/white at Buena Park! It was crazy busy, must’ve been over 200 cars on the lot. No paint issues, interior was dirty but wipes off easily. One minor panel gap that I don’t care too much about, rear seats are too tight, won’t fold down separately. Will need to make a service appointment for that. I didn’t see any model y with new headlights. Overall very happy!

Reactions: AmbienWalrus
Just picked up my red/white at Buena Park! It was crazy busy, must’ve been over 200 cars on the lot. No paint issues, interior was dirty but wipes off easily. One minor panel gap that I don’t care too much about, rear seats are too tight, won’t fold down separately. Will need to make a service appointment for that. I didn’t see any model y with new headlights. Overall very happy!
Nice! Glad to hear a good experience at Buena Park. Picking up my red/white MYP this Tuesday. Is the pickup in the same spot where the super chargers are? I can’t see how they could fit 200 cars in such a small area. Also, did they rush you when you were going over the car? Sorry for all the questions just trying to prep myself for my pickup in two days :)

Nice! Glad to hear a good experience at Buena Park. Picking up my red/white MYP this Tuesday. Is the pickup in the same spot where the super chargers are? I can’t see how they could fit 200 cars in such a small area. Also, did they rush you when you were going over the car? Sorry for all the questions just trying to prep myself for my pickup in two days :)

Mine was down the street at knotts berry farm parking lot. I received a text message prior to delivery with that address. I still showed up to the service center since I bumped my appointment earlier and no delivery was going on there. No rush, lots of people walking around asking if you need help with anything.

Reactions: N00bMaster69
Mine was down the street at knotts berry farm parking lot. I received a text message prior to delivery with that address. I still showed up to the service center since I bumped my appointment earlier and no delivery was going on there. No rush, lots of people walking around asking if you need help with anything.
Thanks for the info! They’ll probably send me the address tomorrow then. My SA is non-responsive so most things I find out through here. Kinda tempted to swing by tonight see if they have the car in the lot! Lol.

Update i got the car today at my house as it was dropped on the street out front. All was perfect outside. Inside was perfect, with a catch, they forgot to take all the plastics protecting seats and pillars. I had to do that which was kind of lame but everything inside was protected because of it. Flawless delivery but not updated headlights yet. Will do photos tomorrow, was having fun flooring it today.

Reactions: AmbienWalrus
I got the call yesterday in Portland OR that my MYP was not going to be ready in time. We ordered 12/6, and they said it could have been another month for it to arrive.

Luckily, they had an inventory car that was 2 weeks old and nearly flawless when we took a look. Same config but no tow hitch, which was ok with us. Picking it up today with a $2k adjustment.

Reactions: WeooooooHuh
So i ordered on 12/16 and received my VIN yesterday (86XXX), am curious to know if i am getting an earlier build? Seeing lots of folks are getting VINs in the 92XXX - 96XXX ranges.

I am hoping that the vehicle would have all the new features.

Any thoughts?

So i ordered on 12/16 and received my VIN yesterday (86XXX), am curious to know if i am getting an earlier build? Seeing lots of folks are getting VINs in the 92XXX - 96XXX ranges.

I am hoping that the vehicle would have all the new features.

Any thoughts?
VIN's are not sequential, so a 92xxx vin is not necessarily newer than a 86xxx one. You can ask your SA or check the car when you receive it to see the build date.