Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MYP Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN that was assigned is now gone from my account. They probably gave it to someone else..

good luck with your Y Terrancruz!

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-30_18-27-21.png
    upload_2020-12-30_18-27-21.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: TerranCaz
I though they are just higher binned batteries which show more charge.
Not sure on that. But I did my first charge last night adding 37%. According to the app I added 30.4 kWh. Doing simple math I get 37/100=30.4/x.
Yielded 82.16 kWh. Another check I did was the car is reporting rated range for 303 miles to be 270Wh/mi. Again some simple math got me (303*270)/1000 = 81.81 kWh.

Not sure on that. But I did my first charge last night adding 37%. According to the app I added 30.4 kWh. Doing simple math I get 37/100=30.4/x.
Yielded 82.16 kWh. Another check I did was the car is reporting rated range for 303 miles to be 270Wh/mi. Again some simple math got me (303*270)/1000 = 81.81 kWh.
If that is the case that is good news, all we are missing is the new headlights which i hope so much are retrofitabled.

I suppose it would have been nice to get the new headlights, but now that I have the car, I'm not sure what the big deal is? This car has the brightest headlights I've seen on any car I've been in. I am not finding myself wishing they were better...

I was expecting all sort of issues with the car, the only problem I had was a bad mobile charger cable. I got that swapped out at the dealer the next day. Car has been great so far...

Finally got matched with a VIN yesterday (7xxxx). After their financing hiccup they called to inform that there are no more allocations for me, and I took up on their offer of a 2.5% discount in exchange for a demo car with less than 500 miles. Not looking forward to the possibility of huge lines and 2-3 week SC wait time for possible issues =X

So today a different VIN shows up and a new date range of 1/3-1/9. Thoroughly confused with Tesla.

1. what happened to my original VIN? Did they give the car to someone else?
2. How can they not have builds and orders planned out for weeks? Seems totally random.
3. Frustrated we missed out on the year of supercharging. Calling 45min before our appointment for pick up on New Years Eve while we are driving to the SC and telling us it hasn’t been built yet seems like a bunch of crap.
4. No other options but to spend 2k more for FSD and try and find a LR, or wait till who knows when for the MYP we ordered.

So far not impressed with Tesla Customer Service.

Anyone else get left out on getting their car in time?

Reactions: AmbienWalrus