Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Northeast / New England Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mines been installed for a while too... Very lonely. Now its snowing on it!
Went to install mine today (the website says my AWD LR will be here in NJ tomorrow) but I need a reducer for the conduit. I’m avoiding stores but may need to make an exception for this just in case it does actually turn up soon. Not really expecting a text for tomorrow but hopefully it’s not too far away.

Reactions: Goencz
Got my VIN last night LR white on black. Delivery estimate is now 12/4 - 12/10.

Princeton, NJ- Can't wait!!!!

Who's your SA? Last year I picked up my Stealth from springfield and I'm now waiting for my p3 vin for delivery in Princeton. My SA is Dully, he used to work in springfield and now works in princeton. I was assigned someone else but asked for him, he's really helpful, answers every email quickly etc.

Wish it was more easily accessible but my SA told me. They must have tracking information.

Talked to my SA again (poor guy) and it's still in the area outside of Chicago. From there he'll be able to give more accurate estimates since it'll be transported to a different delivery system which reportedly has more accurate estimates.

The reason I'm writing is that I confirmed that us future owners do not have access to this information (but he recommended in the follow up survey to suggest that as a feature). He did state we can tell wherever our car is after we actually take delivery :D Neat little bonus that makes sense (especially as it pertains to security as I look into filling out this insurance information).

Reactions: zerb012345
Talked to my SA again (poor guy) and it's still in the area outside of Chicago. From there he'll be able to give more accurate estimates since it'll be transported to a different delivery system which reportedly has more accurate estimates.

The reason I'm writing is that I confirmed that us future owners do not have access to this information (but he recommended in the follow up survey to suggest that as a feature). He did state we can tell wherever our car is after we actually take delivery :D Neat little bonus that makes sense (especially as it pertains to security as I look into filling out this insurance information).

Thanks for the info! Maybe when and if my SA reaches out to me again I'll ask her if she has any idea where my car is. I can't imagine it's too far behind yours

Reactions: To3OrNotTo3
Thanks for the info! Maybe when and if my SA reaches out to me again I'll ask her if she has any idea where my car is. I can't imagine it's too far behind yours
If you have the VIN the SA can ping (on their system it’s called “poke” the car) and find out exact location of the car. Today I visited local showroom after getting the VIN and the car is in a train yard in California ready to go. They also showed me exact manufacturing date and time stamp. I was impressed. Cheap thrills I guess.

If you have the VIN the SA can ping (on their system it’s called “poke” the car) and find out exact location of the car. Today I visited local showroom after getting the VIN and the car is in a train yard in California ready to go. They also showed me exact manufacturing date and time stamp. I was impressed. Cheap thrills I guess.
This is awesome!!. Why can’t this info be available in our portal vs visiting a store?

Reactions: zerb012345