Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Performance Model 3. Poll Red or White ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just placed my order for red.

I walked up to my blue M235i the other day, and all I saw were gray, white, silver and black. And then BLUE! It was like a colorized black and white movie.

I decided then and there that the 3 would be either red or blue. I agree with the poster above that the Tesla blue is just a bit too dark. Also, the blacked out trim provides really nice contrast to the red.

Hi everyone -
I hate making topics about colors but my mind is beyond split and I’m looking for opinions. I currently have a blue Model 3 and I plan on upgrading it. I LOVE my blue color but the thing is a scratch magnet to the point that I’d like a new color for my next car. There are micro scratches everywhere despite never going through automatic car washes and having ceramic coating professionally applied when I first got it.

I’ve ruled down my mind to red exterior / white interior or white exterior / white interior

My priorities are: (in descending order)
1) Style: which one looks the best (subjective, I know)
2) Scratch Hiding: which one hides micro scratches the best (my OCD will thank me)
3) Durability: I assume durability is similar for all colors, but none-the-less, listing this
4) Uniqueness

Not being considered: cost

Anyone have any advice to nudge my mind? (lol)

Hi everyone -
I hate making topics about colors but my mind is beyond split and I’m looking for opinions.

In addition to the thread I moved your post to, if this thread does not have feedback you are looking for, perhaps these following ones might. Whether its a SR+ / LR/ P doesnt matter as far as the color, as they are all the same basic car from an appearance standpoint.

I bought a red M3P myself.
There's always the option to get the no-extra-cost white, and have it wrapped in the color of your choice, which would certainly cost more than the $2K charge for red. But you get a much-less-common custom color for your extra cash.