Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 plaid. Wh/mi

jebinc

EndlessVibrating PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, wht on wht
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Bear in mind off the line I doubt the Plaid is faster than the LR in the winter months in most places (off the line). In Seattle I’m already severely traction limited in the 40s-50s, especially with any moisture on the ground.
Not/less so if you are running all season or winter tires now. My dragy results are nearly the same as when I was running summer tires in the summer.

oktane

Oct 25, 2016
USA
The Plaid is significantly faster from a dig than the LR. It was 42F this morning and acceleration may have been off by 0.1 sec or so. Just stating a fact.
Yeah I care more about 60-100 than 0-60. I’ve never driven an LR so can’t compare, but the Plaid is amazing even when in Sport (or whatever) not Plaid mode.

When I picked up the car I remember being shocked at how much power there was, then looking through the menus I realized I wasn’t even in plaid mode and it unlocked even further performance.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC