Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Reduced Regen over the Past few weeks

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed reduced regen on their Palladium Model S lately? I have over 17,000 miles on my 2022 and have noticed that I can no longer easily one-pedal drive the car, especially when driving down a hill. I live at the top of a hill and never in the past had to use the brake pedal at all, but now I have to use the brake pedal due to what feels like reduced regen. It has nothing to do with battery/SOC level, it is the same regardless, so I know that is not the issue.

Anyone else have this experience?

Not a model S, I have a model 3 AWD, but I've been feeling like we have less regen too this summer. At highway speeds it seems similar to before but in city driving if feels less powerful and I use my brake pedal more. The max regen value in ScanMyTesla is the same but the way it's used seems different. Not a setting, I'm still on "normal" regen. I hope it's a mistake and they set it back up...

Reactions: cmarshack

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC