Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been waiting for this week for a couple years now - too excited! Seemed like a good idea to start a support group!

Ordered Midnight Silver/White Interior LR AWD on 10/17 - sooo excite!

Expected Delivery 11/19-12/21

*sidebar, it's absolutely crazy, I was about to order an M3 regardless and they just so happen to release the refresh the same week - feeling pretty humble over here.

2021 Model 3 Long Range AWD white on white.
Ordered: 10/20
Estimated Delivery: November 25 - December 23
Delivery Location: Bay Area, CA

Question to folks here:
When I entered delivery location it didn't ask me which delivery option I want (Home,SC etc.). It only asked for my address and I cannot change it anymore.
It now simply says:
We will contact you with updates to your delivery appointment

Delivery Address

<MY STREET ADDRESS>
MOUNTAIN VIEW
CA

Did anyone get the same odd behaviour?
I was hoping to get SC delivery in Palo Alto instead of home delivery.

M3 LR AWD in white ordered 13th October 2020 in the UK
Will be getting it wrapped in a different colour post delivery
Confirmed by Tesla that I have a 2021 M VIN and it is a refreshed model

No delivery date thus far, except verbally told by Tesla "late November"

2021 Model 3 Long Range AWD grey, white interior
Ordered: 10/15
Estimated Delivery: November, unspecified
Delivery Location: Italy, EU

No VIN yet, but they are coming to people that ordered btw 1 to 10 oct., with delivery expected about 25 november.
Hopefully on RCC Antwerpen.

Reactions: Teleezen
I've been waiting for this week for a couple years now - too excited! Seemed like a good idea to start a support group!

*sidebar, it's absolutely crazy, I was about to order an M3 regardless and they just so happen to release the refresh the same week - feeling pretty humble over here.

Looks like a few of us are going to be in the same batch. I ordered mine the 20th, and I am expecting 24 Nov - 22 December delivery. I am a nervous papa pacing in the wings waiting for news. Hopefully, she can handle a several ton baby that is going to be semi-autonomous. Luckily, this was a clinical transaction; I won't have to worry about the damage done in the wake of the delivery.