Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do the new tesla 3s come with the updated headlights in the USA yet?
I think they started with the new headlights in December..

hopefully this is still accurate. I read that the new headlights are quite a bit better than the old ones... time will tell.. hopefully not more than a few weeks left.. :)

Probably pick ours up on the same day at Tesla Kitchener. lol.. should try and do it at the same time and do a double inspection of the cars..
Maybe so! Just as an update, my delivery flipped to May 26 - June 12 then flipped to May 30 - June 19 in the last couple of days. Today I have 1-13 weeks from order date! I don't know what to think about that!

Anything similar on your end?

Maybe so! Just as an update, my delivery flipped to May 26 - June 12 then flipped to May 30 - June 19 in the last couple of days. Today I have 1-13 weeks from order date! I don't know what to think about that!

Anything similar on your end?
Mine has been exactly that for several days now. 1-13 weeks.. but estimates I am learning are worthless.. I prefer having the 1-13 weeks from order and only start 'estimating' once a VIN has been issued... Estimates are worthless when they swing a month to the left and right daily.

I suspect we will both get a VIN in the next couple of weeks for sure. I ma guessing end of May... like May 28th.. but who knows.. no idea how deliveries are prioritized, it's obvious that they don't build in order.