Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 4/7/21 with delivery to Costa Mesa, California. M3LR, Blue with Black, 18", without FSD.

The estimated delivery had held steady at 6/1-6/30 for about a month, but the near end has been slipping lately.

I have not yet submitted the loan application waiting to get closer to the delivery dates. I'm looking to submit loan 2 weeks before the near date for a better chance of avoiding the loan from expiring before delivery in case the delivery is late. I thought maybe the date was slipping because I had not yet submitted the loan, but seems the dates of others are also slipping and also the far end hasn't moved out.

Ordered 4/7: 6/1-6/30
5/6: 6/8-6/30
5/13: 6/9-6/30

Ordered on 4/7/21 with delivery to Costa Mesa, California. M3LR, Blue with Black, 18", without FSD.

The estimated delivery had held steady at 6/1-6/30 for about a month, but the near end has been slipping lately.

I have not yet submitted the loan application waiting to get closer to the delivery dates. I'm looking to submit loan 2 weeks before the near date for a better chance of avoiding the loan from expiring before delivery in case the delivery is late. I thought maybe the date was slipping because I had not yet submitted the loan, but seems the dates of others are also slipping and also the far end hasn't moved out.

Ordered 4/7: 6/1-6/30
5/6: 6/8-6/30
5/13: 6/9-6/30
should probably wait out more for the loan. My current dates are May 27th - June 11th. Not planning to work on it until next week. Might wait for VIN even.

how goes it trav. reporting that mine has changed to that of your dates as well just this morning after not moving for a week.
same truck buddy. same truck!
I spoke to my Tesla dealer today and they told me my car should be arriving at the dealership in the first 5 days of June. Let's see how accurate that is haha. Here's hoping we take delivery on the same day man.

Reactions: Jason1652