Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if it's good or bad, but when I ordered on April 23 my estimated date was May 30 to June 20. Around April 28 it moved to May 29 to June 19 and hasn't moved at all. It's certainly less dramatic!
I'm in NY, but I had the same timeframe as you.. I ordered April 22nd.. it has been May 28 - June 18th for weeks. but today, it narrowed a lot, now showing 5/28 - 6/11. Hope it sticks!

Ordered 4/1 and delivery date has been showing the "9 - 13 weeks from order placed date." This is kind of concerning, as it has not happened to me before. Before this, my delivery date parameters were May 27 - June 11. Is anyone else still experiencing this?

Ordered 4/1 and delivery date has been showing the "9 - 13 weeks from order placed date." This is kind of concerning, as it has not happened to me before. Before this, my delivery date parameters were May 27 - June 11. Is anyone else still experiencing this?
Your dates were following mine until now. Mine were May 28th - June 11th this morning (since yesterday AM I think) and were just updated to May 29th - June 11th between now and 10AM Eastern.

Same here man. Ordered 04/07 and mine started to show 8-12 weeks from order place date. Prior, my estimated parameters were 05/15- 06/05. I think i remember seeing other members have that pop up yesterday as well. Hope it means something good

Mine just updated to May 29 - June 18 when earlier today was 8-12 weeks. Pushed back a little from previous days which were May 25 - June 10 so not sure. Feels like bitcoin/doge type of volatility. Lol. Today it's May/June, I almost expect to see July show up just to jack with my emotions lol.