Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From San Diego here.

Ordered the LR AWD on 04/15 and current ETA is May24-Jun13. Got a surprise email from the TSLA Store here thanking me for my patience and believing in them :D The scary part of the email was;
As a reminder our vehicles deliver on a first come first serve basis and current orders are estimated to be delivered between June and September.

From San Diego here.

Ordered the LR AWD on 04/15 and current ETA is May24-Jun13. Got a surprise email from the TSLA Store here thanking me for my patience and believing in them :D The scary part of the email was;
As a reminder our vehicles deliver on a first come first serve basis and current orders are estimated to be delivered between June and September.
Probably an impersonalized email. I am guessing that those who ordered somewhere between late April and now, depending on their configuration, might not make it this quarter.

Tesla Wall Connecter
Mud flaps
All weather floor mats
Screen protector
Sunshade
Frunk bolt covers
Cup holder stabilizer
Door tray organizers
Steering wheel tray
Performance Pedal covers
Noise reduction kit
SnapPlate Front license plate holder
Tire value caps
Door hinge covers
Tons of car washing stuff
I am not scientist but I was told not to use the after market valve caps because of the metal in the groves which will lay on top of the existing valves. When you put the 2 metals together it causes a current and oxidation where they meet, so it could screw up the valve plus throw off the TPMS sensors. Check it out a little more. But a great collection of goodies!

From San Diego here.

Strange, I didn’t get that email

From San Diego here.

My purchase date was 4/1, I never got an email like that.

Ordered in March to ensure I would get delivery by the end of June at the latest. When I took a test drive in middle March the guy said "100% certainty" I would get it before the end of June if I ordered in March, hell he even said (March 16th) if I put in an order that weekend I stood a fair chance of getting one in March. Looking like September now with the latest news. Well I guess that's an additional three months of saving for the down payment. The scary part for me is that I'm out of the country from Aug-early October. This could pan out for me that I ordered late March but get delivery late December. What a crummy day.

Ordered in March to ensure I would get delivery by the end of June at the latest. When I took a test drive in middle March the guy said "100% certainty" I would get it before the end of June if I ordered in March, hell he even said (March 16th) if I put in an order that weekend I stood a fair chance of getting one in March. Looking like September now with the latest news. Well I guess that's an additional three months of saving for the down payment. The scary part for me is that I'm out of the country from Aug-early October. This could pan out for me that I ordered late March but get delivery late December. What a crummy day.
I don't think it's going to be that bad. I suspect we will still see cars soon. Not delivering will destroy their Q2 income. Time will tell.. Sucks cause I could have just ordered a MS Plaid instead.. didn't want to wait.. lol.. thankfully only put the 2500 down.. but I am gonna start expecting interest on that 2500 bucks... LOL