Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed that my area has a few 2021 LR, white with white interior, with 18s. My build was for the same but black interior. I was debating getting the white interior and now my gut is telling me to call my SA and see if I can match with one. I worry about cleaning the white though. I originally wanted them but figured I’d save the money. Perhaps this is a sign to go for them. Hmmm. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Just noticed that my area has a few 2021 LR, white with white interior, with 18s. My build was for the same but black interior. I was debating getting the white interior and now my gut is telling me to call my SA and see if I can match with one. I worry about cleaning the white though. I originally wanted them but figured I’d save the money. Perhaps this is a sign to go for them. Hmmm. Thoughts?

reportedly, the white interior had the best performance when compared to the rest. Supposed to be very easy to clean without the need of special cleaners . Some will say a baby wipe may be enough to bring out the WHITE. There are videos in youtube about the topic you can search. I personally ordered white on white

Reactions: JaeTheDev
reportedly, the white interior had the best performance when compared to the rest. Supposed to be very easy to clean without the need of special cleaners . Some will say a baby wipe may be enough to bring out the WHITE. There are videos in youtube about the topic you can search. I personally ordered white on white

I’ve seen a few vids and love the look. I’m going to give my SA a call in the morning. See if he can make it work. I’ll take it as a sign as my loan expires soon and still no vin. Maybe it’ll be meant to be? Haha

But any marks will be more visible nonetheless.
I had white on white, looks amazing but it requires you to not be so hung up on details

C90552EA-6633-4450-ABD1-C89FBAF4A626.jpeg 7D652D89-4A96-42EB-8F00-77A09375CD7F.jpeg C90552EA-6633-4450-ABD1-C89FBAF4A626.jpeg C90552EA-6633-4450-ABD1-C89FBAF4A626.jpeg 7D652D89-4A96-42EB-8F00-77A09375CD7F.jpeg Hi guys! I created an account to give you all a ray of hope.

I ordered on 10/21. LR, White, black interior, Aeros.

VIN was assigned 11/29. I called my SA on 11/30 and he said it was en route and should arrive by 12/3. He scheduled me for 12/5. I picked it up on time as scheduled!

My original pickup pickup window said 11/30-12/24. Yes I also checked daily for updates...

There were a few interior defects. Some trim was dirty/stained. Some trim was loose or excess trim in some areas. Some interior rattle that seems to be coming from the dashboard. Service scheduled for 12/14.

I’m in Arizona by the way!

Reactions: Slate
Well, I called my SA today and asked him about an inventory 2021 Model 3 LR, white / white with areas. He found making it way to Mt. Kisco SC, about 2 hours from me or so. I originally had the same specs but black interior.

Having it sent over to my SC in Warwick, RI now and I’m grabbing it. I was going to go for the white interior to begin with so no big deal.

Vin is in my account and final payment is ready. Delivery is the 21st but stated it could arrive anytime after the 15th.

Yay!

I am happy for everyone that is getting their car. Congrats!
It is frustrating though, to see how customers that ordered recently are getting their cars before customers that ordered in the beginning of the quarter. I know Tesla works in batches from east to west, but nevertheless as Master Yoda would say it...''hmmm frustrating it is...".
Sorry I'm just venting.
Ordered 10/22/20 LR AWD W/W 19", Tulsa, OK
Absolutely NOTHING has changed on my account since.
Trade in expired, loan quote expired, Tesla honored initial trade in quote but I have the sense it will expire again before I get the car.

• Love
Reactions: inspace2020
I was supposed to pick up mine at 5pm today. Had three confirmations yesterday. Received a call at noon saying a speaker isn’t working so I can’t pick it up. They had no idea when someone would look at the car and couldn’t give me a time frame of when I can pick it up. Happy to see I’m already experiencing Tesla’s award winning customer service.

View attachment 614996 View attachment 614997 View attachment 614996 View attachment 614996 View attachment 614997 Hi guys! I created an account to give you all a ray of hope.

I ordered on 10/21. LR, White, black interior, Aeros.

VIN was assigned 11/29. I called my SA on 11/30 and he said it was en route and should arrive by 12/3. He scheduled me for 12/5. I picked it up on time as scheduled!

My original pickup pickup window said 11/30-12/24. Yes I also checked daily for updates...

There were a few interior defects. Some trim was dirty/stained. Some trim was loose or excess trim in some areas. Some interior rattle that seems to be coming from the dashboard. Service scheduled for 12/14.

I’m in Arizona by the way!
Is the Tesla logo black or chrome?

I was supposed to pick up mine at 5pm today. Had three confirmations yesterday. Received a call at noon saying a speaker isn’t working so I can’t pick it up. They had no idea when someone would look at the car and couldn’t give me a time frame of when I can pick it up. Happy to see I’m already experiencing Tesla’s award winning customer service.
That for sure sucks, I hate that for you, I know I would be bummed out. On the one hand, it's nice that they actually checked and caught it given some of the stuff over on the Y forum about stuff being "within spec" and just passed on to the owner. On the flip side, you would think changing out a speaker would be pretty easy if that's the easy fix. Not sure I'd feel too great about the "we don't know when we'll get to it" thing. Good luck dude.