Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume once EoQ ramps up that these dates will shift back to the left slightly and may end up being the actual dates. The 7-11 week delivery window was about accurate to mid september.
Interesting thing I've noticed today though, all of the existing inventory Model 3 cars that have been popping up are blue ones...Maybe tomorrow will yield some good news or a good update to my EDD!

Hey everyone! I picked up my car today and it's damned near perfect. Couldn't find anything wrong with it with the exception of a small misalignment in the interior head lining over the rear driver side door. Not even sure I'm going to bother with a request. I tried to take a picture and after looking at them felt kind of silly so I'm leaning towards leaving it be.

Just to put a little bit of positive pickup news out in the world and maybe stifle some nerves for those still waiting. :)

There are a couple black and white inventory cars. Get them fast guys!

Reactions: scenicroadways
Just got a call from Tesla Dedham MA. My model 3 arrived early. Scheduled to pick up Friday. Just waiting for final payment documents to populate my account page. That should happen in 24 hours. Super psyched. Model 3 LR no FSD. Hopefully it’s perfect.
MA getting some cars!! That’s what I like to hear.

Just got a call from Tesla Dedham MA. My model 3 arrived early. Scheduled to pick up Friday. Just waiting for final payment documents to populate my account page. That should happen in 24 hours. Super psyched. Model 3 LR no FSD. Hopefully it’s perfect.
Congrats, I am picking up in Peabody but I got a SR+, I have not heard a thing yet. I ordered on 6/21. Good luck!!!

Reactions: hcdavis3
I gotta hook you up with more, i got like leds, and *sugar*
ill show them when I get my car

Reactions: hcdavis3 and jrmt23
Some vehicles are transported via rail depending on their destination. I don’t recall the post, but someone’s here was sent to the local SC initially by train and transported by truck the remainder of the distance.
Yeah I'm in the KC metro and per our delivery folks (who have been fantastic and very responsive, btw) they ship from Cali to Chicago via rail and then truck them from Chitown to KC. I presume that is true for a fairly large radius from Chicago, so upper midwest, Ohio Valley maybe, etc.

Incidentally, I just e-signed my docs accepting the loan agreement and my car will be delivered to my home tomorrow afternoon! I've missed having an EV like nobody's business. My wife's Palisade is a truly great vehicle, but it's such a different and better experience driving a Tesla.

Picked up car this afternoon at Raleigh SC. Everything looked to be in very very good order. Delivery went smooth and dropped it off for Tint, PPF and ceramic. Can't wait to pick it up on Monday!

Attachments

• TeslaDeliv1.jpg
    TeslaDeliv1.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 64
  • TeslaDeliv2.jpg
    TeslaDeliv2.jpg
    785.7 KB · Views: 50