Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Refresh - LR AWD Waiting Room

DrIvan

Jul 28, 2021
Charlotte, NC
I had one assigned automatically within hours of when I placed my online order. I think that may have been an automated response, but everything else def has a human behind it. He texted me and emailed me on the next steps.
Didn't receive a text or an email from a SA and it has been a good week since I placed the order
I ordered a M3 LR AWD, Pearl White/White, Aero, No FSD on 7/13 with pickup scheduled in Raleigh, NC and my EDD has been blank for at least a week. Before the website EDD went blank my EDD was 10-16 weeks.

Same here and Charlotte, NC if it matters. Seems most people go through that Blank EDD phase and then get a real date range

c00sebookpro

Jul 22, 2021
NC
Didn't receive a text or an email from a SA and it has been a good week since I placed the order

Same here and Charlotte, NC if it matters. Seems most people go through that Blank EDD phase and then get a real date range
I don't think I even have a SA. I ordered online but haven't received anything other than an email during my entire process thus far.

Reactions: DocHolliday

trilly

Jul 14, 2021
CA
Thank you @Baytomax - I think I'm too new to react and for some reason the quote function didn't work. I know LR is def more backed up than SR+, and my original order was 7/6, with the upgrade on 7/21 so I really should brace for Oct. Anything sooner would be gravy

Reactions: Baytomax

statelylady08

Jun 27, 2021
Goldsboro, NC
Ordered June 01, too many estimated date changes to count then finally got a “set” delivery date for 07/27 which was rescheduled on 07/26 to 07/28. Picked my new baby up last night and it’s perfection!! Worth the wait! Good luck to everyone waiting and thanks for sharing all the valuable info! It kept me sane knowing I wasn’t the only one suffering through this wait! 😂

Attachments

• BA89CA7E-EA39-45DF-899D-4B1821D836E4.jpeg
    BA89CA7E-EA39-45DF-899D-4B1821D836E4.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 27

Mikejones11

Jun 1, 2021
Austin
wow lucky you. My SA refused to transfer vin to old order. He says whatever thats on inventory is what I have to pay even though the spec and configurations are the same. I just wish tesla will get their *sugar* together and have the same rules across the board. I chatted with few people on the tesla chat box they said i couldnt do a transfer so i called my SA and he said i couldnt either
I was prepared to pay the two grand more when I did the order. It just happened to work out for me.

Piffle

Jul 14, 2021
Charolette NC

Im in SC but have a pick up in Charlotte . White on Black LR - ordered 5/10 and my EDD is blank as well.

maybe its a a sign of good things to come…

Jul 29, 2021
Massachusetts
White/white M3, Aero, no FSD, ordered 7/11. Had an EDD of ~11-17 weeks for a few days after ordering, then it disappeared. Currently no EDD. (Massachusetts btw).

My SA said the EDD’s aren’t accurate at all so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Also, Tesla offered me ~$20,000 for a trade in. Carvana offered ~$25,000. 🤯

DrIvan

Jul 28, 2021
Charlotte, NC
White/white M3, Aero, no FSD, ordered 7/11. Had an EDD of ~11-17 weeks for a few days after ordering, then it disappeared. Currently no EDD. (Massachusetts btw).

Tesla offered 24 and Carmax gave me close to 30 :rolleyes:

PuddleBoston

07/13 Order, M3LR, MSM, BLK, 18" Aero
Jul 26, 2021
Ashland, MA

Try vroom also, mine was $1k more than carvana

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC