Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine moved further to the right but the window is getting slightly smaller. Aug. 14-28 as of this morning, past couple days the beginning edd shifted by a day every day to the right and now end date also pushed a bit.

I did exchange text messages with my SA yesterday to add in my referral code but funny enough I inquired about swapping it to finance now and seeing if its too early in the process to change it (want to make sure offer doesn’t expire) and just casually asked if they think they’ll deliver in the next 30 to 60 days and their response was “there is a slim possibility.” Wth. Ordered June 9th.
Did your SA add your referral code? I keep getting the run around. My SA said he couldn't do it and to call a store. Called the store where my M3 is to be delivered and he said he couldn't do it but the SA could - argggh.

Did you get a call yet from Tesla? I emailed and sent a text asking some questions about my original order but nothing yet. I was going to finance but I was also trading in my current car to tesla. This blue one was about 2K more. I have not applied for financing yet.
After work today, I'm going to the Natick sales center in the Natick Mall. I'll see if they can transfer the White VIN # to my existing order, or if we can just transfer my financing to my NEW order and cancel my original. If that all fails, I'll just reapply for financing under the new order and cancel my old order.

One other thing, this has been BY FAR the best online forum experience I've ever had. People actually helping each other out, no d!ckheads out there spoiling the fun for everyone. Thank you all for your help, and hopefully I've passed along some assistance too. Trying to pay it back.

For sure, I'm surprised too. I appreciate that by and large in here and on these forums people can speak to the real merits of these vehicles but call out the company for its BS- I expected there to be a lot more kool-aid drinking but am glad that hasn't been my experience on here (I see more of that in r/teslamotors). Everyone's been helpful and encouraging too, so yeah, good *sugar* y'all.

Did your SA add your referral code? I keep getting the run around. My SA said he couldn't do it and to call a store. Called the store where my M3 is to be delivered and he said he couldn't do it but the SA could - argggh.
He was going to but I got sidetracked talking about edd b/c his initial response was "slim chance" in response to receiving the car in next 30-60 days when I ordered on 6/9...But yes, they can do it, I couldn't find a place to add it when I placed initial order.

Hey y’all! I have some “important” info I wanted to relay. I am a 6/9 order date in Utah and have also been riding the train of pushback EDD’s and glimpses of hope when it comes near. I recently went out of state on vacation with a few friends to Denver, CO and happened to land myself at a mall that had a Tesla store/dealership? but anyways I thought I’d check it out. I decided to pop the question there and ask if they knew anything about my car (remember I’m in Utah). They helped me more than any SA, or the person assigned to me for any questions that I had, could ever do. They actually looked up my phone number, found my account, and told me that my car is expected to leave Fremont factory on August 9th and be in my hands around August 20th. This means a VIN assignment will be bound to happen either by the end of this week or next week! I also asked how they happen to know this information and that SA’s don’t and they told me that they had “more administrative access”. Now take what I say with a grain of salt but I’ll keep y’all updated in regards to the process and see if it matches up with the timeline they gave me. Again, they were super helpful and very very friendly so for those who wanted somewhat of peace of mind, I would try and go to your actual Tesla center and see if they can pull up your phone number/order number and see the timeline on it!
After reading this, I tried to get some information. My EDD was saying September. I talked to someone who said in their internal system they are seeing mid august. She even went so far as to say I should be behind the wheel of my vehicle in 3 weeks with a vin 1st or 2nd week of august. I mean that would be great and at least it’s not them going off the account edd which is unreliable. Ordered 6/11

After reading this, I tried to get some information. My EDD was saying September. I talked to someone who said in their internal system they are seeing mid august. She even went so far as to say I should be behind the wheel of my vehicle in 3 weeks with a vin 1st or 2nd week of august. I mean that would be great and at least it’s not them going off the account edd which is unreliable. Ordered 6/11
My EDD was in august a week ago and they told me they were seeing mid September on their end so I’m happy they told you the opposite 😂

White & blue inventory…
I want this car but when I click “buy with referral” I get a server error on the redirect to the Tesla site. Can anyone help? I’m literally 5 minutes away from this location.

Out of curiosity, did you call the delivery location to get this info? Or the corp #?

did you get a RN on your inventory order by any chance, or did you immediately get a TV agreement and VIN?
All 3. soon as I paid the $100, the next screen was to accept the TV thing and then there was a vin number listed. Getting my SA to answer the phone, e-mail or text is another story however. My trade in offer from my 6/30 order expires today and I would like to see if I can have it applied to this new order and so I can start to apply for financing.