Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else know people who ordered teslas in the past couple of years and had constant contact with a SA the entire process to treat them like kings for ordering a Tesla.

And then you order and I can't get anyone to respond to me ever, I have texted the number who originally talked to me when I ordered (I assume this is an SA) and the past few days can't get any response.

It's like Tesla got so many cars sold they they just don't care anymore.

Ordered M3LR, white, white, cheap wheels. Making a big change. Trading in my truck...
20190317_150715.jpg

Anyone else know people who ordered teslas in the past couple of years and had constant contact with a SA the entire process to treat them like kings for ordering a Tesla.

And then you order and I can't get anyone to respond to me ever, I have texted the number who originally talked to me when I ordered (I assume this is an SA) and the past few days can't get any response.

It's like Tesla got so many cars sold they they just don't care anymore.
I've not heard from anyone since I placed my order 7/10.

Hah, well I'm really hoping Sunday is indeed the day for you. I'm shocked I got a response and confirmation! Figured my robocall was going to be it. See if you get one of those tomorrow morning (mine was around 9 a.m. today, I think?).

Can't tell if I should post more or less to better help your chances! Which SA have you (not) been in contact with? That place could have 100 employees or five; neither would surprise me.
I just received the robocall at 9:11am confirming delivery for tomorrow. I won’t post the SA name since I haven’t had a pleasing experience and there’s a chance that, hopefully, he will improve with future customers. However, once I take delivery he will be receiving a strongly worded email and I won’t hold back in the post-delivery survey.

He finally wrote me back yesterday evening about picking up today, “According to logistics your vehicle is arriving tonight / tomorrow morning.

It will go through a 100-point inspection and then to our detailers. It won't be ready for tomorrow.

Keep enjoying your day.”

You said Once your EDD gets to about 10 days a VIN assignment is most likely imminent but may take a few more days to become available. The last day of my EDD range is pretty much within 10 or 11 days.. no vin yet.

Did I misread your post? I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just sharing what I see.
Circling back to this, since you did get that VIN, correct?

• Funny
Reactions: 1LE McQueen
Ordered 7/4 it was 7-11 weeks when I ordered, the next week it jumped to 11-17 weeks, then I had the 10-16 weeks.

A week ago I got the 9/3 - 9/29 range for 1 day then it went blank for the last week.

Sounds like I have plenty of company
Similar here too. Ordered 7/6 with initial 7-11 weeks, 4 days later it went to August 14 - Sept 4, then to 11-17, then 10-16, then blank, last week I got Sept 8 - 28, now blank again.

M3LR black/black 18”

Reactions: c00sebookpro