Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Har har!
LEDs_.jpg

E51496E9-09A6-449F-9091-A28F360C49D8.jpeg

If only the SAs were as good as the delivery fulfillment team. The delivery center personnel were on top of their game. My pickup was scheduled for 12:30 pm, and at 12:27 pm, I received an email that the pickup was ready. By the time I made it to Tysons, the car was already in the app. It was raining, so I flashed the lights and went straight to the car. I signed a few papers that were left inside and dropped them in a dropbox. I did not visually inspect the vehicle due to the downpour. When I made it home, I tried to locate any problems and couldn’t find anything. No misaligned panels or anything. I’ll continue looking, and maybe I’ll notice something. I already scheduled a mobile service appointment to have the garage door opener installed. I began installed my interior accessories and enabled sentry mode. Glad that the wait has come to an end. 2 months and four days from order to delivery. The original delivery estimate was 8 to 12 weeks. Despite the EDD changing over 20 times, by Tesla’s initial assessment, the car arrived in 8 weeks.

View attachment 690806

If only the SAs were as good as the delivery fulfillment team. The delivery center personnel were on top of their game. My pickup was scheduled for 12:30 pm, and at 12:27 pm, I received an email that the pickup was ready. By the time I made it to Tysons, the car was already in the app. It was raining, so I flashed the lights and went straight to the car. I signed a few papers that were left inside and dropped them in a dropbox. I did not visually inspect the vehicle due to the downpour. When I made it home, I tried to locate any problems and couldn’t find anything. No misaligned panels or anything. I’ll continue looking, and maybe I’ll notice something. I already scheduled a mobile service appointment to have the garage door opener installed. I began installed my interior accessories and enabled sentry mode. Glad that the wait has come to an end. 2 months and four days from order to delivery. The original delivery estimate was 8 to 12 weeks. Despite the EDD changing over 20 times, by Tesla’s initial assessment, the car arrived in 8 weeks.
Enjoy!

Hi. Orders my MY on 5/24 and it was saying 9-13 weeks. The dates are changing every day, and as of today, it’s showing Aug11-31. I’ve counted 13 weeks will be due on Aug 23d. Do you guys think I can call Tesla and complain?
Dissatisfied with their service at all
Been waiting 2,5 month
And don’t have car at all for 2 months already