Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time in 3 weeks I’ve seen my EDD and it just says November. 7/4 order. How is that possible lol 😂
Same for me. Ordered July 8. EDD bounced around until July 24 when it went blank. Now it just says November. I was starting to think there was some truth to the theory that the no EDD thing was just a software bug triggered when the estimate for new orders was a month instead of a week range. And that it got fixed, causing my EDD to now show the default of "November". But I see some people still have no EDD. So I don't know. Probably just EDD randomness again.

Reactions: nerdalert
Same here…ordered on 6/27….no EDD for the past two weeks…..wake up this am to see an EDD of November. Perhaps it’s correct…perhaps just a placeholder. As long as your price is locked in, I figure it doesn’t matter much. Unless the interest rate on the loan fluctuates much between now and then

Same for me. Ordered July 8. EDD bounced around until July 24 when it went blank. Now it just says November. I was starting to think there was some truth to the theory that the no EDD thing was just a software bug triggered when the estimate for new orders was a month instead of a week range. And that it got fixed, causing my EDD to now show the default of "November". But I see some people still have no EDD. So I don't know. Probably just EDD randomness again.
I’m hoping just randomness as well. I don’t think I can wait 5 months for a car. I’m going to try and reach out this morning to my delivery center in hopes of getting a reply after hearing nothing from them last week.

Ordered 07/13. First time seeing an EDD was this morning... November. Because of this, I claimed one off of inventory. Will be finalizing the financing details with my SA today -- transferring the financing from old to new inventory car. Hopefully in the next few weeks behind the wheel. Cost me an additional $2k in transport cost since it wasn't at my facility, but I would be without a car until November, so this is just a "convenience fee" for me right now.

Reactions: DocHolliday
My SA warned me to not pay attention to these dates. I ordered July 4th. EDD blank from first week and then this past Friday shows Aug 13-31. I got my butt in gear with trade and financing. Sunday EDD goes blank and now this AM it says: November. SMH.
Someone who also ordered on the 4th! Alright! Ya mine was blank for weeks on end until this morning reading November was a punch in the gutt

Woke up feeling pretty horrible due to battling sinus issues since last week (got a covid test which came up negative, whew). Figured I’d check what my new EDD is…

8/13 to 8/19.

But I have a VIN! Got my Tesla Vision statement that I approved and voila! There’s that VIN. That was a nice surprise.

Now the nerves are really high. I’m ready to get this car. 😅

Been lurking a while, figured I’d post my EDD experience since my wife is tired of hearing about it.
Ordered 6/16 MSM M3 LR AWD
EDDs have been:
7-11 weeks
August 1-30th
July 14th-20th
August 1-30th
August 14-30th
Sept 2-20th
7-11 weeks
Sept 30-Oct 30th
Now, no EDD for the past two weeks. I’m about 70 miles from Fremont, CA. I’ve heard they deliver further out first? Also, I didn’t complete my profile as I didn’t see the point since my trade in and financing would expire before delivery. Did this push my EDD back? I don’t know if I should just complete it and change it on delivery day if need be? Thanks guys
yeah CA orders have been unlucky as there was a 5/24 order from LA that still hasn’t been fulfilled…

Just adding to the fun, this forum/thread has helped keep the sanity while watching my EDD jump/disappear!

Ordered 7/4 M3 LR AWD Deep Blue Metallic Black Interior 18" Aero wheels. Doing financing through Tesla.

Initial EDD was end of July (RIP) jumping around like others to disappearing last 2 weeks, til last night showing end of Sept. This morning, generic Nov now.