Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Refresh - LR AWD Waiting Room

bradnd99

Sep 2, 2021
San Pedro, CA
I just got scheduled for delivery on 9/23!

M3LR. Blue/Black, 18" aeros, FSD, Devon PA delivery center
OD: 9/8, original EDD 11/5-12/5, then 10/26-11/13 on 9/13. VIN assigned 9/14 & EDD changed to 9/26-9/30
This is almost the same as me except I got 19" wheels. My OD was 8/31 and my EDD hasn't changed in awhile (Oct 26-Nov 27). I'm in SoCal and I think that matters a lot.

jrmt23

he/him/his
Jan 29, 2021
Houston, TX
FYI with new orders after tomorrow, Tesla has ended their referral program for new vehicle orders and solar panels.

1631936001152.png

jalynn2

Jun 11, 2021
Rehoboth Beach
FYI with new orders after tomorrow, Tesla has ended their referral program for new vehicle orders and solar panels.

View attachment 710835
In my haste to put in my order, I forgot to use my own code from my 2018 M3. I asked someone to add it the next day and was told that it had to be used when I entered the order. I sent an email to the referral program last week requesting it but haven’t heard back yet. With this news, it looks really doubtful.

ElectricMagma

Aug 29, 2021
Whitby, ON
In my haste to put in my order, I forgot to use my own code from my 2018 M3. I asked someone to add it the next day and was told that it had to be used when I entered the order. I sent an email to the referral program last week requesting it but haven’t heard back yet. With this news, it looks really doubtful.
I did the same thing, i emailed them last week, and i got a reply yesterday saying that they applied it, and i would see it in my loot upon delivery .

I emailed them before i knew they were canning the program, so i am glad i did it.

T3Daddy

Aug 17, 2021
Arizona
Does it ever feel like Tesla's run out of material for the white seats? All the positive action around here seems to be for the black interiors.

I did the same thing, i emailed them last week, and i got a reply yesterday saying that they applied it, and i would see it in my loot upon delivery .

I emailed them before i knew they were canning the program, so i am glad i did it.
Would you mind sharing which email or who you sent the request to?

firewa11

M3 LR W/B, Order 8/9, VIN 9/7, Delivery 9/19
Aug 21, 2021
Texas
Just got a text that I can pick up my car already tomorrow! Don't have to wait until Tuesday! Woohooo!

For newer members, mine is a M3 LR white exterior, black interior, aero wheels, no FSD. Ordered 8/9, was issued a VIN on 9/7, pickup in North Texas tomorrow on 9/19. Not too shabby!

Reactions: Sandmaster

mickey05

Aug 21, 2021
Hayward CA
Thank you. I am creating a list on "necessary" accessories for the car so at least I can do something to prepare.. :)
hahah that's what i did to pass the time and come on this forum to hear everyones struggle with edd moving up and down. the forum and the amazon orders lets you pass the time while you wait for the car.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC