Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That didn't work for me. No matter what I try I can't see any delivery expectation. Maybe it is about my order that needs additional steps to complete.
My sales assistant told me there were tons of orders in now after the price drop. Here in Norway they're doing a 0.25% interest rate the first 3 years on loans for cars delivered in November and December (car loans are usually between 3.5% and 8% over here). I was told I was "lucky you got a VIN assigned already".
Blue on black, 18" with tow hitch. Gonna paint the aero hubcaps

I test drove a Model 3 Perf and asked the "Store Leader" specifically if the new models were going to have a heated steering wheel, and she said "yes".
Believe very little of what anyone at a local branch says because they typically know even less than what you can learn online. As a long time Tesla buyer I know you can’t believe what they say and only a little bit of what is in writing.

hopefully the heat pump makes up for it! It doesn’t seem to be doing a ton for the model y though. Although it’s hard to tell what it would be like without the heat pump.
Is the heat pump confirmed? I cannot find any reputable source that states clearly about heat pump being included. Seems like everyone is making assumption based on improved range and acceleration.

I'm in Quebec and ordered on 10/16 so really when 2021 was official. LR awd grey 18 inch wheels no fsd. I've been showing a delivery date of 11/25 for at least 10 days. No VIN yet. So I guess East is faster for now.

Im in Quebec as well (Montreal). Ordered on the 26th of October, received a delivery date of December 15, 2020 the next day (wether this is accurate or not, I have no idea). Quebec EV Provincial grant is over on Dec. 31, 2020 so hopefully this date is not delayed!!