Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't even have that!

Yesterday I looked at my account on my Mac and it was showing a delivery window. Still doesn’t on my iPhone though. Have you checked on a computer too?

Attachments

• 5BE30C79-C7D0-4C16-A820-09559A942DDA.jpeg
    5BE30C79-C7D0-4C16-A820-09559A942DDA.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 105
2021 Model 3 Long Range AWD white on white.
Ordered: 10/20
Estimated Delivery: November 25 - December 23
Delivery Location: Bay Area, CA

Question to folks here:
When I entered delivery location it didn't ask me which delivery option I want (Home,SC etc.). It only asked for my address and I cannot change it anymore.
It now simply says:

Did anyone get the same odd behaviour?
I was hoping to get SC delivery in Palo Alto instead of home delivery.

I got the same respose as well.

Just finished test drive (again :)) I was told that the factory should switch from production of 5000 units of MYs to M3s any day now and they should start 5000 unit production for the US market. Not sure how accurate this info is but I thought I would pass it along.

Reactions: ftmaybe
was driving up the 405N (san fernando valley) and saw a shipment of refreshed model 3's headed south this morning

im assuming these were coming from fremont - headed towards long beach to be delivered across the country - or perhaps these were destined for socal orders

My sales assistant told me there were tons of orders in now after the price drop. Here in Norway they're doing a 0.25% interest rate the first 3 years on loans for cars delivered in November and December (car loans are usually between 3.5% and 8% over here). I was told I was "lucky you got a VIN assigned already".
Blue on black, 18" with tow hitch. Gonna paint the aero hubcaps

Ordered M3 LR AWD White. 26 October. No confirmed delivery date yet. Original estimate December.

Talked to delivery rep today. Got a VIN, got delivery date either the week before or same week as christmas.
I asked about heat pump, and he confirmed that there was no heat pump in the SR+. He also said there's no heated steering wheel, without me asking.
"There will be no deliveries in November", but the boat has left the US so the cars are on the way to Belgium

SR+. He also said there's no heated steering wheel, without me asking.
For the SR+ or the LR? Because I don't think he has accurate infos, ask him specifically for LR.

"There will be no deliveries in November", but the boat has left the US so the cars are on the way to Belgium

There are numerous deliveris in November in Europe, not for SR+ though (this is AWD thread), LR and P. They start delivering in less than 2 weeks. The first ship docks at the end of this week/beginning of the next in Zeebrügge.

The ship for the SR+ is also on its way from China and should be in Europe the end of November, first deliveries in December. Maybe you guys in Norway got pushed back because you stopped buying Tesla cars, so they are punishing you in favor for Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands where Tesla is number 1:)

• Disagree
Reactions: pers1