Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What did they offer you?

I just sold my white ext, black int, aero wheels 2019 SR+ (with no FSD) for $36K private party.

I’m getting similar car to you - LR AWD, white on white, with Aeros. And of course, I plan on buying acceleration boost!

Mine was exactly your car, minus the model year. Tesla lowballs, badly, and at first... 30k so I denied that quickly. They then offered about 34ish about. The few grand off the taxes make up for it, I guess, so I ordered.

When did you order? Any word on deliver or a vin? Im in RI and they seem to get them in pretty fast here.

I have a half built M3 in my garage....lol. New rims, spoiler, pedals, and floor mats. Mud flaps, screen protector, and puddle lights on the way! I should’ve ordered the car sooner.
I think I need an intervention.

we all do ... i have spare tire from modern spare, jack pads ,screen protector, floor mats, puddle lights, footwell ultra bright lights , tesla matte black badges, nema 14-50 adapter plug , child car seat , car seat cover for the car seat, Armrest Hidden Storage Box . but have no car yet ... yes i need help too

Mine was exactly your car, minus the model year. Tesla lowballs, badly, and at first... 30k so I denied that quickly. They then offered about 34ish about. The few grand off the taxes make up for it, I guess, so I ordered.

When did you order? Any word on deliver or a vin? Im in RI and they seem to get them in pretty fast here.

No VIN. My delivery estimate on the website is Nov 26 - Dec 24. I managed to get in touch with somebody at Tesla who said around Dec 24 was more likely than earlier. In Bay Area CA

Anybody else having issues seeing their order details page?

Getting a message saying "Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Have refreshed and what not... Hopefully it's a sign for VIN coming lol

Same here. Giving me hope for an update, but I'll probably be disappointed...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201117-105335_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201117-105335_Chrome.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 83