Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that’s the other thing us CA folk have to keep in mind. Take RaeChris for example..... VIN today with estimated delivery 12/13-12/19. His car is being trucked across the entire country. Many of us are picking our M3’s up directly in Fremont, or they have a much shorter distance to travel. We will probably have a very quick delivery date after we receive vins......... I would hope anyway!
I totally understand the bias towards east coast....my biggest gripe I guess is the lack of communication. Some people get text messages, some get emails, some get both, I got nothing so far and my estimated delivery date is Saturday. lol.

that’s the other thing us CA folk have to keep in mind. Take RaeChris for example..... VIN today with estimated delivery 12/13-12/19. His car is being trucked across the entire country. Many of us are picking our M3’s up directly in Fremont, or they have a much shorter distance to travel. We will probably have a very quick delivery date after we receive vins......... I would hope anyway!
This is correct. In CA, you can expect to receive the car 2-5 days after a VIN.

Reactions: inspace2020
My Sales associate said he doesn't see a vin, but tells me I should expect my car to get delivered to Fresno the week of Christmas, do you think there's a chance Ill get it sooner, since most people in California who ordered around the same time as me just got vins?
Don’t quote me on this, but I’d imagine he’s being pretty conservative in his estimate. I’m a bit further from the factory than you, but people who ordered late October to mid-November last year got their cars in mid-December at my DC (the second or third week).

Don’t quote me on this, but I’d imagine he’s being pretty conservative in his estimate. I’m a bit further from the factory than you, but people who ordered late October to mid-November last year got their cars in mid-December at my DC (the second or third week).
Makes sense, it just sucks seeing all these people who ordered mid-late October getting their vins while I have been waiting since the first couple days of October. Better communication from Tesla would be great, getting tired of daily checking for a vin.

Reactions: inspace2020
An hour after my post the delivery window backed up a day to 12/12-18. My SA told me a month ago car would be built last week Nov and arrive 12/6 so this was spot on. I will see what he says today.

Has anyone had their delivery date/time changed without receiving any notification? I was scheduled to take deliver on the 8th at 10am and logged into my account to see it moved up to the 6th! Very happy to get it two days earlier but find it odd I didn't receive any notification. Just glad I logged in and checked.

Got my Vin this morning !
I ordered on 10/8, a LR model 3, with sport wheels, and black interior
exterior is midnight silver, located in central California, and I read that California people get their car rather quickly after receiving the vin. @people who already got their car in California, how many days after your Vin did you get your car, I am wondering so I can prepare my payment

exterior is midnight silver, located in central California, and I read that California people get their car rather quickly after receiving the vin. @people who already got their car in California, how many days after your Vin did you get your car, I am wondering so I can prepare my payment
Last year, only took me 3 days to take delivery. Congrats! Seems like just yesterday you were wondering if you'd ever get a VIN. ;)

Got my VIN Monday, no delivery date yet.

Received this text a few minutes ago. Order date 11/13 Cherry Hill NJ. Blue/White aero wheels.

Attachments

• 5C2EEC68-B408-42ED-9480-B4387FD57C3A.png
    5C2EEC68-B408-42ED-9480-B4387FD57C3A.png
    762.3 KB · Views: 75