Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although the order, vin, delivery spreadsheet here on TMC doesn't capture everything, there are no recent LRAWD's with VIN's or deliveries.

If anyone is receiving new LRAWD M3's in the US they are inventory cars, you might see plenty of MY's being delivered.

How sure are you of this? I was unable to find any 2021 model 3s in new inventory. My SA said they're pumping out Model Ys right now, but are you sure they arent producing M3s right now to ship in the US?

How sure are you of this? I was unable to find any 2021 model 3s in new inventory. My SA said they're pumping out Model Ys right now, but are you sure they arent producing M3s right now to ship in the US?

It is well known that for the first month or a little more of a quarter all they produce are right hand drive M3's, this allows time to get them on a ship and delivered overseas by the end of the quarter.

I am not as in tune with the Model Y, but believe they make them for North America only here in the US, I could be wrong, they just started producing and selling the MY in China.

wow, how dare I state a fact. I literally copied and pasted that from the tesla website.

upload_2021-1-25_21-49-35.png

I know of that speculation, that still doesn't change the fact that there has been no documented statement about it on the tesla website. Some people would like to see it in writing before making an order.

I agree with you. I just changed my order from LR to P today so my delivery date got pushed back to March 15th - 31st. I’m hoping by then it’ll be advertised on the website

Reactions: TBrownTX
Just put my order in!! I am in Norman, Oklahoma. I will have to go pick it up in Kansas City though, as our state sucks! hehe

Apparently, I was one of the last few to get the free home delivery out of KC. I was able to choose home delivery when I ordered mine 10-22-20. Others that ordered a week or two after I did had to pay $750 for delivery to OKC and Norman.

My wife ordered hers 1-11-21 and pickup in KC or STL were the only options. Her SA told us they "could" still truck it here for a price BUT it would not have a temp tag and could not be driven until we got the title. I don't see why it could not have a temp MO tag but that's what he said.

Reactions: enderokc
Ordered a LHD M3 LR AWD on 25 January in the U.K.

I received a text today 28 January to say my order has been matched to a car which is on a ship in transit and will arrive in the U.K. on 16 February.

I’m being told I can expect delivery to the SC in Leeds U.K. by end of February.

If so, that would be just 4 weeks from order to collection.

To everyone waiting, I feel there was just a massive updating of model 3 delivery days based on the last few responses and my experience.

I ordered Jan 7th and the entire time delivery was 3/8 to 3/31.

I even went on my 3rd test drive last week and they said maybe 4-6 weeks.

Just checked and saw this. Hopefully it’s true!

Attachments

• F4F1CA9C-DCDF-4C06-808D-50D2B7094E73.jpeg
    F4F1CA9C-DCDF-4C06-808D-50D2B7094E73.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: tstolze
To everyone waiting, I feel there was just a massive updating of model 3 delivery days based on the last few responses and my experience.

I ordered Jan 7th and the entire time delivery was 3/8 to 3/31.

I even went on my 3rd test drive last week and they said maybe 4-6 weeks.

Just checked and saw this. Hopefully it’s true!

My order was taken off hold on 1/20, my deliver range had been today-March 26, checked my account today and my delivery range updated to Feb 13-27.

Edit: just confirming that im waiting for a M3 LR AWD