Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently Tesla delivers from east to west each quarter, after Europe orders are met. That means those that ordered further east after we did in CA this quarter will be delivered first. Definitely not first come first served. We ordered on Jan 2 and delivery date remains late March for us.
I ordered 1.3 and I have a window that ends the very last day of March too. This is probably the only time I’ve ever wished I lived on the east coast.

I ordered my Model 3 LR MSM AWD on Jan 2 here in CA and it has bounced back and forth a few times now from March 27 to Feb 17. This morning it’s changed again to
Estimated Delivery: February 09 - February 23
I’m excited to see some activity on my account, but now realize until I get a VIN it isn’t real.

I ordered my Model 3 LR MSM AWD on Jan 2 here in CA and it has bounced back and forth a few times now from March 27 to Feb 17. This morning it’s changed again to
Estimated Delivery: February 09 - February 23
I’m excited to see some activity on my account, but now realize until I get a VIN it isn’t real.
Agreed. When I ordered on 1/12, it was 3/2-3/30. Then it moved multiple times settling on 2/13-2/28 and as of this am has slipped back to 2/20-3/8. I've watched far too many videos and ordered too many accessories. I have the loneliest wall charger installed in the garage right now.

I'm going to check once a day and until I get a VIN, stop getting my hopes up. At least that's the story I'm telling everyone. :)

Reactions: S3XYM3
Agreed. When I ordered on 1/12, it was 3/2-3/30. Then it moved multiple times settling on 2/13-2/28 and as of this am has slipped back to 2/20-3/8. I've watched far too many videos and ordered too many accessories. I have the loneliest wall charger installed in the garage right now.

I'm going to check once a day and until I get a VIN, stop getting my hopes up. At least that's the story I'm telling everyone. :)

Well, I guess it's darkest before the dawn. Not less than 5 min after posting this above, VIN just came in email 906,785. Delivery moved back to 3/2-3/30 - the original range when I ordered it. Red/Black w/ 19in wheels.

Woo Hoo! My wife just got the text requesting her to pick a delivery time in Kansas City, MO. Earliest was Feb 20 @ 10am. Hopefully the Polar Vortex is gone by then.

@Troy (I already have "my" vehicle in the spreadsheet from last quarter. It won't allow a second one to be added.)

Below is a history recap for those interested. Note, this is very much accelerated from the 4th quarter 2020 process on my 2021 Model 3 LR AWD Red/Black delivered Dec. 17th.

History:
Order date 1/11/21 Model 3 LR AWD Blue/Black Aeros Kansas City Delivery
01-25-21 Delivery date changed from March 8 - 22 to March 8 - 31.
01-31-21 Delivery date changed to Feb 13-27th
02-05-21 Delivery date changed to Feb 12-26th
02-08-21 Delivery date changed to March 8 -31
02-08-21 VIN 5YJ3E1EB9MF9023XX & payment requested
02-06-21 Delivery date changed to March 8 -31
02-06-21 Delivery date changed to February 16-22
02-06-21 Added Trade-in
02-08-21 Delivery date changed to February 15-21
02-08-21 Pick-up appointment scheduled
02-20-21 10am Delivery appt.

Reactions: tstolze
Am I the only one with an estimated delivery that simple changes everyday to whatever the current day it is through March 29th? So today it says February 8- March 29th, tomorrow it will say February 9th - March 29th and so on every single day. What's going on? March 29th isn't even the end of the month, it's a Monday at that. White/Black 18's.

Waiting is killing me.

Am I the only one with an estimated delivery that simple changes everyday to whatever the current day it is through March 29th? So today it says February 8- March 29th, tomorrow it will say February 9th - March 29th and so on every single day. What's going on? March 29th isn't even the end of the month, it's a Monday at that. White/Black 18's.

Waiting is killing me.
Our cars have been pushed back 5 days on the delivery estimate, not too concerned about it since I knew going in it could be late March before delivery.