Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. I will probably check it out. I thought electric car owners were supposed to be vegan though :D
I ordered this car because it was the coolest car made for the money. My wife just puts up with my car habit, but even she loved this car. We are currently building a 1950 Mercury together.

I'm a definite carnivore. Check out the pics of the cuts of meat on Google Maps for them. They have a filet that is massive.

I've been an IT guy for 30 years and love this vehicle. I like it more every day. I love not buying gas. Now we're about to have two Tesla's in the garage.

Dang, reading all these and being east coast with a Jan 27th order date for Red/White with a flip flopped est. delivery time of Feb 19-Mar 5 and still without a VIN is killing me. I'm really wondering if any white interiors are rolling out as I haven't heard or or seen a single one from Jan orders.

I don't know how people have patience..its only been 3 days since I ordered and I am already refreshing the page non-stop. Its like im a little kid on Christmas morning again.

AWD LR Metallic Silver with Black/White Interior to Columbus, Ohio

My local guy was pretty confident I would get it by early March because of where we are located.
Good luck brother. Lived in C-bus 10 years (Reynoldsburg, Go Bucks!) and been in Raleigh these last nine years. Ordered 1/12 and was told 3/2-3/30. Vin on 2/8, txt to schedule pickup on 2/11 and pickup scheduled on 2/24.

I hope you get yours soon!

Reactions: M321
Good luck brother. Lived in C-bus 10 years (Reynoldsburg, Go Bucks!) and been in Raleigh these last nine years. Ordered 1/12 and was told 3/2-3/30. Vin on 2/8, txt to schedule pickup on 2/11 and pickup scheduled on 2/24.

I hope you get yours soon!
Can only hope mine comes that quickly! I just moved out to Sunbury but i love living here. Enjoy your car!

Reactions: 1.21Jigawatts
Ordered White/Black Interior LR AWD on 02/10
Expected Delivery 03/10 - 04/07

Question: I got an email today to 'Complete Your Pre-Delivery Tasks' asking me to update my payment method. I will be financing either through my own or a Tesla preferred. Should I wait until closer to delivery to complete this step?

Matt
Look at farthest delivery date estimate, and back up 60 days, before applying for your loan. Loan quotes are only good for 60 days, so no point in doing immediately when delivery is further out than that, or you’ll have to reapply.

Ordered White/Black Interior LR AWD on 01/14
Expected Delivery 03/05-03/27

Do updates to your delivery estimate window that occur in rapid fashion [3 updates in 2 days] give any indication as to what might be happening with a delivery? Had the start of my delivery window go from Feb 19 then to Feb 21 and now push to March 5th. Ordered on January 14th. Taking delivery in Indianapolis, IN.

Do updates to your delivery estimate window that occur in rapid fashion [3 updates in 2 days] give any indication as to what might be happening with a delivery? Had the start of my delivery window go from Feb 19 then to Feb 21 and now push to March 5th

My wife's change 3 times in one day.

Look at this roller coaster from order to delivery appt scheduled.

Order date 1/11/21 (m3 LR AWD Blue/Black)
01-25-21 Delivery date changed from March 8 - 22 to March 8 - 31.
01-31-21 Delivery date changed to Feb 13-27th
02-05-21 Delivery date changed to Feb 12-26th
02-06-21 VIN 5YJ3E1EB9MF9023xx payment requested
02-06-21 Delivery date changed to March 8 -31
02-06-21 Delivery date changed to February 16-22
02-08-21 Delivery date changed to February 15-21
02-08-21 Pick-up appointment scheduled
02-20-21 10am Delivery appt.

Thank you. First Tesla purchase and with all the technology in that company part of me expected them to be able to tell me 'your car is number 500 in line and expected build date is X/X'. My delivery advisor seems to be as much in the dark on my order as I am with these changing dates. I like others I have read on here just keep purchasing accessories while I wait.

• Funny
Reactions: TBrownTX

Nice!! What color is the interior again? Black?

Thank you. First Tesla purchase and with all the technology in that company part of me expected them to be able to tell me 'your car is number 500 in line and expected build date is X/X'. My delivery advisor seems to be as much in the dark on my order as I am with these changing dates. I like others I have read on here just keep purchasing accessories while I wait.

Yeah, they know more info that they tell you but I understand why they don't. We pick up our second M3 LR AWD next weekend (20th) for my wife. I got mine Dec 17th. I never had an SA on mine and my delivery date estimate never ever changed, but last quarter was a real frenzy of orders for Tesla with the model refresh. This quarter has been VERY different and much more accelerated on my wife's car. She was not assigned an SA but I had a question and called direct and got an answer from a guy that didn't seem to care. When I called back for a second question the different person took ownership of us, answered the question and more plus sent us his contact info and asked us to call or text him direct in the future. He is in the Plano, TX office and has been a massive breath of fresh air.

Note we also got a call from "Alonzo" in Freemont, CA just to tell us the car was shipped and was arriving at he delivery center on time and our appointment should be accurate.

Like I said, very different this time around.

Last edited:
I didn't locate it on the spreadsheet, but I did see a post in the SR+ Waiting Room that someone with White Interior received a VIN yesterday..... fingers crossed.

See order date Jan 21, 2021 for my wife's but it's a black interior. Perhaps the white interiors are starting to move now. Good.

Cant see sig on mobile. Yep haven’t seen any white interiors yet, which is strange

Oops, sorry. I forgot about mobile. I think the sigs "might" show up in landscape only.

Ordered White/Black Interior LR AWD on 01/14
Expected Delivery 03/05-03/27

Do updates to your delivery estimate window that occur in rapid fashion [3 updates in 2 days] give any indication as to what might be happening with a delivery? Had the start of my delivery window go from Feb 19 then to Feb 21 and now push to March 5th. Ordered on January 14th. Taking delivery in Indianapolis, IN.

Curious to know this as well. Ordered on 2/4/21 for me. Delivery window of 3/4 to 3/31 for white/white. Also taking delivery in Indianapolis.