Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from Tesla. My car is on a truck 35 miles from here and stopped for the day. Asked if I would move my pick-up time a couple of hours back so they could detail it and do the required state inspection.

I asked him about my cashier’s check that is now $1,000.00 more than the cost. He said Tesla would take a personal check or I could give them the cashier’s check and they’d pay me back the overage in 60-90 days.

He also gave me the build date on my car, which was two days before I received the VIN message.

FWIW, I think my wife might not take kindly to me taking a road trip to see if I can find my car on the back of an 18-wheeler this afternoon!

I would be so damn tempted to make that roadtrip. :D

When you go to Manage to get to the Model 3 Account, There is a document section under the 2 App Store Links.

View attachment 638580
This is all I have there...
3D43B538-7F18-4E45-B603-4C937525197B.jpeg

Thats what mine looked like this morning. I knew I saw it there last week so I kept checking the page today. I was never notified that it was added, it just showed up. My pick up date is supposed to March 2 so I'll be it will show up a little after getting the VIN

I didn't know they would upload the Lending Agreement there. I just noticed it there one day last week and I reviewed it so I would be ready to sign and go. I was really pleased with the terms and I didn't see anything unusual. My new loan agreement now shows 15 miles on my car though.

I believe 15 miles is just the default they put on there for Tesla vehicles. I guess I would only say something if when I picked up the car there were more miles.

Reactions: tstolze
I believe 15 miles is just the default they put on there for Tesla vehicles. I guess I would only say something if when I picked up the car there were more miles.

15 miles is the default they put on all the new vehicle docs. Mine was that way and the car had 5 miles actual.

Can confirm, our Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement list 15 miles also.

Crap... I was hoping that meant it was actually at the service center and wasn't still sitting on the back of train

• Funny
Reactions: tstolze
Check the math on your amount due. Mine did not reflect the $1,000 deduction on the price total. So it throws everything off.

Before:
Price Details
Model 3. $35,000.00

Red Multi-Coat. $2,000.00

19’’ Sport Wheels. $1,500.00

Long Range All-Wheel Drive. $11,990.00

Destination Fee. $1,125.00

Documentation Fee $75.00

Order Fee $100.00

Car Price $51,790.00

——————————————————-
After:

Price Details

Model 3. $35,000.00

Red Multi-Coat. $2,000.00

19’’ Sport Wheels. $1,500.00

Long Range All-Wheel Drive. $10,990.00

Destination Fee. $1,125.00

Documentation Fee $75.00

Order Fee $100

Car Price $51,790.00

On my account the $1000 came off of the Long Range Drive now $10,990

Has anyone seen the drastic difference in VINs-per-day recently versus what was recorded on that spreadsheet three months ago? It’s a huge difference even though they’re both about 6 weeks before the end of the quarter. Obviously the data isn’t perfect and can be skewed by numerous variables, I just found it interesting. I’m desperate enough for some kind of info on my delivery that I just browse this site and consume random information.

Has anyone seen the drastic difference in VINs-per-day recently versus what was recorded on that spreadsheet three months ago? It’s a huge difference even though they’re both about 6 weeks before the end of the quarter. Obviously the data isn’t perfect and can be skewed by numerous variables, I just found it interesting. I’m desperate enough for some kind of info on my delivery that I just browse this site and consume random information.

I feel like a Tesla stalker. I'm expecting a restraining order any day now

This morning my estimated delivery time went from “March 4 - March 18” to “8 - 12 weeks from order date” Any else have this happen?

I placed my order on 01/04/21. Red w/ White interior and 18” Aero Wheels.

Seeing VINs assigned for orders placed weeks after mine is very frustrating.