Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to this thread but not new to waiting. Ordered an M3P on 11/6. Yesterday after the 1k price drop on the LR and taking one on a test drive, I changed my order to an LR. Checking in to see what kind of delivery dates people in So. Cal are seeing as my account hasn't changed over to my new build yet.

Ordered my Black/White LR on 1/22... March 6-31st estimate to Buena Park location.

Interesting. My SA told me that because I'm still within the same model class I essentially keep my place in line. Not sure if there's any truth to that though.

No one from Tesla reached out to me yet, so I don't even know who my SA is. I don't see the urgent need for an SA right now though, so I'm just patiently waiting.

Once I start seeing changes in Cali, and if my order is still the same... I'll start crying for my SA.

No one from Tesla reached out to me yet, so I don't even know who my SA is. I don't see the urgent need for an SA right now though, so I'm just patiently waiting.

Once I start seeing changes in Cali, and if my order is still the same... I'll start crying for my SA.

Yeah I only know my SA because he called 3.5 months ago when I ordered my car. Then I've spoken two him 3 times since. Twice for each time my delivery window got pushed back and once to change my order to an LR. Waiting almost 4 months for a car that I was told I was going to get in 6-8 weeks isn't fun.

Yeah I only know my SA because he called 3.5 months ago when I ordered my car. Then I've spoken two him 3 times since. Twice for each time my delivery window got pushed back and once to change my order to an LR. Waiting almost 4 months for a car that I was told I was going to get in 6-8 weeks isn't fun.
I’m sure it’s not! I’m in week 4 right now and it’s eating away at me.

Emailed our SA today to get his feelings on our pickup on 3/1 for our Blue/White.... He is suggesting we push it back to 3/3 as he thinks it will be a bit tight for 3/1.
I also asked his thoughts on our Black/White with no Vin yet, he said they haven’t heard anything to give concern for deliveries this quarter.
These will be picked up at the St. Louis/Chesterfield, MO Service Center,

They completely got rid of the estimated delivery time from mine....
F0E7D778-DF55-4E14-B12F-E0932C0F05FB.jpeg