Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was doing the same things. It never went blank though. I now have a 1 week window and that has been stable since I got my VIN. I have done all my payments and loan stuff and nothing more I can do besides wait. My SA did say the estimate may change but to ignore it cause I’m his end he can see more then me and said it will get to him on 3/9

Man you're so close, I keep thinking that knowing my date will be better but it probably won't matter till I get mine.

I keep telling myself not to check every day, yet I still do it like 5x a day ha.

My preapproval from my bank expires today so I will have to reapply. I initially applied because on 1/29 the site updated to a 2-1 to 2-14 delivery date and my SA confirmed they saw it as well. It reverted back the next day. I am not going to reapply until I get an actual VIN.

Welp, I at least find comfort in knowing it is less than a month away, and I have relative confidence that is the case now.

What a whirlwind! Super excited to start seeing folks get their beloved cars. I feel there will be a lot of activity in this thread/forum in the coming weeks.

We are at the home stretch!
Are you sure you’ll have to reapply after 30 days? I believe a lot of offers are good for 60 days, which is lucky for me because I applied for financing the night that I ordered my car on 1/31

Are you sure you’ll have to reapply after 30 days? I believe a lot of offers are good for 60 days, which is lucky for me because I applied for financing the night that I ordered my car on 1/31

Unfortunately yeah, I financed through Bank of America and it is only good 30 days. I got a better rate through my bank because of my status I guess. Tesla Financing was good for 60 days.

Reactions: Twags
Even my app is weird
F885735F-19D2-4DA0-ACB3-37ED50F1B94F.png