Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is super random but has anyone thought about how we were thrown together in this virtual waiting room and one by one we’ll start taking delivery and leave behind those that are still painfully waiting? Lol
I thought about that today. Maybe there is a virtual recovery room we can go to after we take delivery. It’s going to be hard to not check this thread daily out of habit and wanting to gaining knowledge of the process. I’m not ready to leave the room.

Its surprising - all the west coast people are getting delivery dates that have a much earlier window. I guess let's see - hoping we get our VINs in the next few days or so here.

This makes me feel like our dates are inaccurate. Seems like east coast and midwest take delivery before west coasters. Also, my delivery window is MUCH earlier than anyone else on here. Granted this forum isn't the full representation of So. Cal orders. Just been burned before and I really don't want to be let down for a 3rd time come March 14.

This makes me feel like our dates are inaccurate. Seems like east coast and midwest take delivery before west coasters. Also, my delivery window is MUCH earlier than anyone else on here. Granted this forum isn't the full representation of So. Cal orders. Just been burned before and I really don't want to be let down for a 3rd time come March 14.

Yeah, it seems backwards. Unless Tesla is really planning on taking care of Cali before everyone else but that wouldn't really make sense considering its harder to deliver across the country.

Order date: 1/22
Initial estimate: March 06 - March 31
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order
Changed to: March 08 - March 28
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order...
Changed to: March 02 - March 16
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order..

Now at March 04 - 24!

Basic everything, white/black, 18in, etc... Still no VIN.