Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on Jan 2 a MSM/White/Sport Wheels LR AWD here in northern CA. Likely delivery window has changed multiple times from March 27 to March 17 to 1-12 weeks to March 6-26 this evening. The quarter is ending so I suspect I’ll be getting a VIN soon. They just extended my loan window today to cover delivery this month. I’m sure the end of quarter push is now starting in earnest. Hopefully they’re getting good at this quarterly cycle and it won’t affect quality. We’ll see.

And yes, Tesla clearly builds in batches and delivers to Europe early in quarter then switches to US moving east to west. That means they’ll be going gang busters now to clear the books to restart the cycle.

Red/White LR with 18's ordered 1/27 Tesla financing and now sitting at March 17-26 and no VIN for east coast Virginia...Whats crazy is it seems like I could place an order right now from the site for identical car and get an earlier ETA window...

Now to get a car to plug in to it lol
1E9FC04D-F537-46B0-A630-AD6F643F384C.jpeg