Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered this morning (3/8). Blue with Black interior and Aero wheels. So excited to join the club! I've been mostly a Volvo driver since high school in the mid 90s. My current Volvo lease is up in June and the ordering system this morning said June delivery so I pulled the trigger. Now that I got my loan confirmation, it says 2-14 weeks. That is some spread... I really need it to be closer to 14 than 2. Thoughts on what will really happen? I'm located 10 mins from the Mt. Kisco, NY delivery / service center.

New here, but just placed my order today. Been researching these for a while, and breached the topic with my wife last weekend. She was surprisingly receptive and told me schedule a test drive. The test drive happened today, and the car surpassed my (high) expectations. She was equally impressed and signed off immediately. Now the waiting begins! I'm not a very patient person, so this will be tough, but I know it'll be worth it!

Reactions: TBrownTX and M321
Ordered this morning (3/8). Blue with Black interior and Aero wheels. So excited to join the club! I've been mostly a Volvo driver since high school in the mid 90s. My current Volvo lease is up in June and the ordering system this morning said June delivery so I pulled the trigger. Now that I got my loan confirmation, it says 2-14 weeks. That is some spread... I really need it to be closer to 14 than 2. Thoughts on what will really happen? I'm located 10 mins from the Mt. Kisco, NY delivery / service center.
Request your order to be placed on hold. Contact your SA. That’s what I did in December since I wanted it in March.

Placed order on 2/9 for a LR AWD Black/Black in Los Angeles area. Estimated delivery date is now 3/10-3/29. No Vin at this time.

I've already made a bunch of purchases including orders for 19" Signature wheels and MPP Comfort coilovers. I have a problem hahah.

Wondering if anyone is having any luck finding 72 month rates lower than 2.49% and would you mind sharing what banks have better rates?

Placed order on 2/9 for a LR AWD Black/Black in Los Angeles area. Estimated delivery date is now 3/10-3/29. No Vin at this time.

I've already made a bunch of purchases including orders for 19" Signature wheels and MPP Comfort coilovers. I have a problem hahah.

Wondering if anyone is having any luck finding 72 month rates lower than 2.49% and would you mind sharing what banks have better rates?

I got 2.14% through Tesla. I emailed autofinance at tesla and asked them if they could find me a better rate. 30 minutes later had two hard inquiries from two different lenders and a better rate.

Like the person above me say, email [email protected] and ask them if they could find a lower rate for you. For me, with 2k down, I got 2.09% for 72months with Chase. Someone on Facebook is putting 8k down and they’re getting ~1.8%. So down payment can be also a factor

Updat

I’d hold tight. If you’re matched to a car this month, you can ask to be unmatched and put back into the queue. And at this point unless you’re on the west coast, you’re probably looking at June delivery either way.

I would assume they're sequential (I could be wrong), which is why I'm a little concerned. Waited 4 months for this and then it kinda took the wind out of my sails that it's possibly an older build or a reject.

I don't think they are truly sequential - i got a 903xxx vin for an MSM but my SA said build date was 3/5. I think there is some sequence within color/seat combinations but i dont think its as simple as 903xxx vs 915xxx

Updat

I’d hold tight. If you’re matched to a car this month, you can ask to be unmatched and put back into the queue. And at this point unless you’re on the west coast, you’re probably looking at June delivery either way.
uhhh WTF there's a VIN in my account for a car I ordered this morning, initially with a June delivery date??? 914xxx

Reactions: benjer95