Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what it's worth, to my brothers in team never stop refreshing, the shuffling of dates and delivery windows doesn't seem to matter, my dates kept creeping up closer but my actual scheduled delivery date was 5w 3d into my 4-7 week estimate.

I bet our West coasters start getting VINs en masse this week I hope you guys get a cool delivery bonus.

Downpayment has been made. 1 more week to go! I feel like this week will feel longer than the 4 I've already waited combined.
I've noticed on the manage page it says to pay the down payment through ACH transfer before delivery but can't find how to do that. Where'd you find instructions for that? The only thing I can do on the website is submit insurance information.

The google delivery sheet has this block of western-ish states on it (third week of feb orders) that haven't received VINs yet. I agree with the others here in the forum that it appears the overwhelming majority of the VINs have been going to the east coast, with very little love to the west and midwest. It will be nice to see a few folks getting VINs this week (hopefully).

Question: in the event that some of us mid Feb. orders don't make the 3/31 "cut", does that mean we get pushed several months ahead into June-ish? Or, is there some residual stock that we be able to take advantage of in April?

The google delivery sheet has this block of western-ish states on it (third week of feb orders) that haven't received VINs yet. I agree with the others here in the forum that it appears the overwhelming majority of the VINs have been going to the east coast, with very little love to the west and midwest. It will be nice to see a few folks getting VINs this week (hopefully).

Question: in the event that some of us mid Feb. orders don't make the 3/31 "cut", does that mean we get pushed several months ahead into June-ish? Or, is there some residual stock that we be able to take advantage of in April?
That is a great question!!