Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You actually got to talk to your SA? My SA ghosted me ever since I placed the order. Didn’t reply to my emails or calls.

I actually found my SA useless.. I get most information through Live Chat. And if I do need to speak to an SA, I just call the Tesla number and choose option 3 for a random Sales person. They have all been more helpful than my actual SA... who ghosted me.

Reactions: mb123
The google delivery sheet has this block of western-ish states on it (third week of feb orders) that haven't received VINs yet. I agree with the others here in the forum that it appears the overwhelming majority of the VINs have been going to the east coast, with very little love to the west and midwest. It will be nice to see a few folks getting VINs this week (hopefully).

Question: in the event that some of us mid Feb. orders don't make the 3/31 "cut", does that mean we get pushed several months ahead into June-ish? Or, is there some residual stock that we be able to take advantage of in April?
I'd be pretty mad if I had to wait until June. I ordered on 1/3.

I get a little jealous seeing people get VINs when they ordered this month

I actually found my SA useless.. I get most information through Live Chat. And if I do need to speak to an SA, I just call the Tesla number and choose option 3 for a random Sales person. They have all been more helpful than my actual SA... who ghosted me.
How are you getting to the live chat?

Every time I go to live chat, they immediately just turn around and say "we have reached out to your SA, he will reach out tomorrow".

You actually got to talk to your SA? My SA ghosted me ever since I placed the order. Didn’t reply to my emails or calls.

Our SA has gone back and forth between being absent to super buddy-buddy. I think she thinks my wife is cute, we're supposed to "go party" one of these days... I think it helps we have a showroom 10mins from the house with a ton of local's manning the desk.

• Funny
Reactions: mb123 and M321
New delivery date: March 23-29
Just an update again, SA hasn't been communicating very much so I called my delivery store to see "if their is any other steps I need to complete", they lady on the phone was super nice and let me know there was nothing more I had to complete but she could forward me to the delivery department, spoke to the guy over there who stated my car was being delivered the 25th and scheduled my pick up appointment for the 27th at 1PM.

I feel terrible for the people that had to wait months for a vin or delivery date and mine will be picked up 15 days after placing the order, I guess its just right place at the right time with the right model. super excited though, cant wait!

Just an update again, SA hasn't been communicating very much so I called my delivery store to see "if their is any other steps I need to complete", they lady on the phone was super nice and let me know there was nothing more I had to complete but she could forward me to the delivery department, spoke to the guy over there who stated my car was being delivered the 25th and scheduled my pick up appointment for the 27th at 1PM.

I feel terrible for the people that had to wait months for a vin or delivery date and mine will be picked up 15 days after placing the order, I guess its just right place at the right time with the right model. super excited though, cant wait!
Where are you located?

How are you getting to the live chat?
It's kind of hard to find. Click here: Tesla SSO - Sign In

login, You have to pick a "dummy" category like "vehicles and app features". Then it asks if that helped, you can click you need more help then a "chat with us" window will open. The couple times I have chatted, I asked a legit question about charging etc, then asked about sales/delivery. They were pretty nice about answering any questions you may have

It's kind of hard to find. Click here: Tesla SSO - Sign In

login, You have to pick a "dummy" category like "vehicles and app features". Then it asks if that helped, you can click you need more help then a "chat with us" window will open. The couple times I have chatted, I asked a legit question about charging etc, then asked about sales/delivery. They were pretty nice about answering any questions you may have
It’s actually simpler to reach chat. Just visit the page where you custom order a car. Chat will pop up on that page automatically.

Reactions: AltitudeJunkie