Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally resorted to installing a Chrome extension that will periodically refresh the page for me, and then notify (or email) if it detects the string I'm looking for. So I have it set up to look for 5YJ and email me if it detects it. Search for Google Chrome extension "Auto Refresh Plus | Page Monitor" if you're interested.
I'm waiting on a M3P, but figured I'd check out this room and see how it was going for you guys. I'm so glad I did. I now have this set up too :)

Reactions: brianld
I plotted my changing delivery estimate just to be able to feel something. Placed my order on 2/4 but only started recording the changing estimates in detail at the beginning of March. As you can see the trend is clearly for the estimate to start 2 days from the current date and end at End of Quarter. I hope these lines converge soon!
chart.png

I plotted my changing delivery estimate just to be able to feel something. Placed my order on 2/4 but only started recording the changing estimates in detail at the beginning of March. As you can see the trend is clearly for the estimate to start 2 days from the current date and end at End of Quarter. I hope these lines converge soon!
View attachment 645090
Bro us californians especially nor cal bay area folks are last..... That's how it is... Deliver far out and then contract to the origin of production....

Strange. The exact car I want has popped up into existing inventory in the Bay Area. Not a demo car either it has less than 50 miles on it. Reaching out to Tesla to see if my reservation can be switched to this car assuming the correct price will be honored and this car has the heated steering wheel

Strange. The exact car I want has popped up into existing inventory in the Bay Area. Not a demo car either it has less than 50 miles on it. Reaching out to Tesla to see if my reservation can be switched to this car assuming the correct price will be honored and this car has the heated steering wheel
Let us know what they say - I saw one pop up near me that would work as well.