Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA just said my Model 3 is in pre-production still. ETA on the website still says 19th-29th but the SA said "we can't guarantee you'll get it by the end of March, but we'll let you know". We ordered December 28th too. I'm going to be pretty flustered if I don't get a VIN by next week 😐

Hey guys this is my first post since ordering my model 3, but I just received my VIN #

I ordered the LR white/white with 18in wheels
Order date: 12/30/2020
Pick up: Costa Mesa SC in Orange County
Nice to see some action for someone in SoCal. My date window has been sliding each day for the past week now. Earliest delivery date is always just 2 days out. End date is still holding at 3/26 however. I just bugged my SA with a text but no response. I have to keep telling myself to be patient.

So I called my SA today and told them I see a lot of vehicles in the existing inventory and if he can find a match for me and within 10mins I got my VIN! Woooohoooo!

Waiting on the delivery date right now as I just submitted the insurance
Did he match you to one of the inventory ones? Cause a lot of people aren’t having luck with that. Don’t know if I should try

Nice to see some action for someone in SoCal. My date window has been sliding each day for the past week now. Earliest delivery date is always just 2 days out. End date is still holding at 3/26 however. I just bugged my SA with a text but no response. I have to keep telling myself to be patient.
My original EDD before receiving my VIN was 3/18-3/25. I hope you receive yours soon!

SA just said my Model 3 is in pre-production still. ETA on the website still says 19th-29th but the SA said "we can't guarantee you'll get it by the end of March, but we'll let you know". We ordered December 28th too. I'm going to be pretty flustered if I don't get a VIN by next week 😐
I’m amazed you got that much out of your SA. What location are you dealing with. Mine has been crickets.