Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I take delivery Monday 3/22. This weekend is going to drag on...
Me too... Monday at 11 AM pickup. Paid for car today and it shows all paid off. could time go slower. Side note - Update the spreadsheet. That data was super helpful to me and populating for others gives them an idea of what to expect.

Me too... Monday at 11 AM pickup. Paid for car today and it shows all paid off. could time go slower. Side note - Update the spreadsheet. That data was super helpful to me and populating for others gives them an idea of what to expect.

Just received a text to schedule delivery. Interestingly, it only gave the option for home drop off. Anyone have any experience with that? Curious how it works.
Mine just changed to weeks, so a delivery date must be right around the corner, right?

I snuck over to my SC to see my Model 3 on the lot before pickup tomorrow - it looked really good. no major paint issues and definitely no dents/nicks. Will inspect interior tomorrow upon pickup.

IMG_0310.jpg
tesla.png

I snuck over to my SC to see my Model 3 on the lot before pickup tomorrow - it looked really good. no major paint issues and definitely no dents/nicks. Will inspect interior tomorrow upon pickup.

View attachment 645409View attachment 645410
Did you go while the showroom was still open? Tempted to go swing by my SC but wasn't sure if they'd give me any problems for walking around the lot.

Did you go while the showroom was still open? Tempted to go swing by my SC but wasn't sure if they'd give me any problems for walking around the lot.
It was like 630 and they close at 7. If they cared, they didn't say anything. I parked in an empty spot and just walked over, took some pics and looked at the panels and stuff for any gaps or paint chips to save time tomorrow.

View attachment 645409View attachment 645410

Oh man, the MSM was a strong second for me and that looks so good. I don't know how you didn't just go in and get it, someone would have had to drag me off that lot.