Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10-16 weeks edd disappeared after like a week of just sitting there. Ordered 7/9 white/white/18s no FSD. It’s probably coming late September… and then I’d probably refuse delivery until next batch for 2022 models. Everyone should do that to piss off tesla since they’re doing it to us 😂

I'm glad to hear other people's EDD also disappeared. I googled and some forums here said that it's either nothing, they are pushing back the delivery date or the less likely it means a VIN soon.

So basically, don't trust EDD it doesn't mean anything, haha.

But actually does anyone know what the removed edd means :eek:

Quick update, my SA reached out to me just now

order date : 6/21
Spec: white/black/sports wheels/no fsd

FF8C45B3-B016-4299-A953-8529E79F3D12.jpeg
049091EE-6467-42A8-B08D-5C83F5E55AF9.jpeg

My goodness reaching anyone to talk to at Tesla is... not easy. After not getting a response from my SA who I e-mailed Monday morning, I gave them a call and left a voicemail asking about trying to get my financing officially to Tesla in advance of my delivery date (financing good until the 29th, delivery is on the 31st). Tried two different departments as the sales center in Tyson's Corner, both went to voicemail, so I left one there too. I assume humans work there, but possibly not!

Kind of amazed how different people's experiences are depending on where they're located.

My goodness reaching anyone to talk to at Tesla is... not easy. After not getting a response from my SA who I e-mailed Monday morning, I gave them a call and left a voicemail asking about trying to get my financing officially to Tesla in advance of my delivery date (financing good until the 29th, delivery is on the 31st). Tried two different departments as the sales center in Tyson's Corner, both went to voicemail, so I left one there too. I assume humans work there, but possibly not!

Kind of amazed how different people's experiences are depending on where they're located.
My experience has been the same. They have never returned my voicemails either. I find email to be more reliable - they will reply once in a while.

Reactions: CaliWyo60