Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are you guys seeing the estimated date of arrival? I placed by order on 7/22 but don't see anything other than "Prepare for Delivery" at the top of the page with my car.

hmmmm
I ordered mine on 7/27/21. I was told to expect a November delivery. There is no EDD on their site for my car yet, of course. I chatted online and was told that the EDD should show up in about a month.

Hello!

Ordered a M3-LR on 7/21. EDD was 10-16 weeks for a day, and has been blank ever since! I'm here in Seattle, WA.
I am in the exact same boat. Ordered 7/21, also Seattle and no EDD. Called the SA today and he said 4 other people called with the exact same problem and not to worry everything is confirmed, it will take a few days before this gets resolved. Made it sound like someone is manually updating stuff from time to time. Glad I'm not the only one :)

Random check of Tesla account this morning and there is a delivery appointment date set 😁😁😁 27 July!!!

However, will need to reschedule the pick up due to work 🤬 Lets see how the reschedule process works ....

24 hours to go - the M3 is ready for express pickup tomorrow 😊 got my inspection check-list ready 🤓

Wonder what the no-contact pick up process will be like due to COVID lockdown...

24 hours to go - the M3 is ready for express pickup tomorrow 😊 got my inspection check-list ready 🤓

Wonder what the no-contact pick up process will be like due to COVID lockdown...

Good stuff! Did someone contact you letting you know it was good to go?

Delivery scheduled for Saturday morning here and I'm still doubtful it'll actually happen! Obviously hope to be wrong!

Check out Potato Jet's YouTube video here:

He took delivery on the literal first day of lockdown here in the USA. Some protocols may have changed, but I'm sure they are similar. They have the paperwork on the seat of the car, you inspect it all by yourself, and when you are all ready to sign, you turn on your hazard lights (The funniest part of the video is that he can't find the hazard light button). Good luck, and congratulations.