Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Refresh Model S Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
https://twitter.com/WholeMarsBlog/status/1364856260714057728

Via Whole Mars

EvDxgCdVIAIkSvi

No yokes on these either

• Informative
Reactions: whitex and Filter

They look awesome in black, would love to see some with arachnids...or in MSM..

The lack of yoke wouldn't bother me at all, looks like they still made all the control changes associated with the yolk and eliminated the stalks. Can't wait to hear about the first impressions after these cars are shipped. Hopefully, they let media review some cars soon!

Surprised that there has been no communication from Tesla on the new refresh like Elon said there would be during the earnings call. Assumed that they would provide more detail on all the changes.

Happy to see a round steering wheel. But i know others like the yoke. So Tesla could make an official statement on that. Round / yoke / optional?

Surprised that there has been no communication from Tesla on the new refresh like Elon said there would be during the earnings call. Assumed that they would provide more detail on all the changes.

Happy to see a round steering wheel. But i know others like the yoke. So Tesla could make an official statement on that. Round / yoke / optional?
I agree. How strange to sell on website depicting something that (probably) won’t be delivered.

Disappointed and bewildered, but not surprised.

Given how the yoke steering wheel is shown on the order agreement (i.e. they take the time to specifically call it out), I believe they are serious about delivering it, but I think it will eventually be optional, otherwise why call it out as a line item--there is no line item of seats or MCU, etc.

Reactions: elguapo