Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN1142, ordered originally in November of last year, couldn't make delivery date of previous model, then switched to refresh model s LR once it was announced. Black on Black, 19" wheels. My SA told me mid August to mid September. She has never told me any actual estimate before, so I'm assuming there's some internal system she looked that finally had an estimate for her.
My order page continues blank, as it has always been for the last almost 9 months at this point.

RN1142, ordered originally in November of last year, couldn't make delivery date of previous model, then switched to refresh model s LR once it was announced. Black on Black, 19" wheels. My SA told me mid August to mid September. She has never told me any actual estimate before, so I'm assuming there's some internal system she looked that finally had an estimate for her.
My order page continues blank, as it has always been for the last almost 9 months at this point.
Same for me, December 1143 but I’ve gotten nothing as far as an estimate

The Tampa, FL Tesla service center is currently delivering, as of 8/3/21, 2021 Tesla Refresh Model S Plaid and LR units. More Plaid than LR, but to date 2-3 LR. My order was put in at the end of May and the target is still October 2021... I ordered the 2021 Tesla Model S Long Range AWD with 19" Tempest Wheels in Pearl White Multi-Coat with All Black Premium Interior with Ebony and the Full Self-Driving Capability.

I spoke with the Tesla service center and my Tesla Advisor on 8/3/21. I saw the 2021 Tesla Refresh Model S Plaid and LR units heading to customers.

My SA emailed me what my account shows. It says it’s a “soft match for a future build” and a factory gate date of October… that’s a far cry away from the August that was in my account until yesterday…
Any chance you can upload a picture without any identifying information? I'd like to send that over to my SA that swears "no one has access to that information".

or even just PM one to me?

Any chance you can upload a picture without any identifying information? I'd like to send that over to my SA that swears "no one has access to that information".

I’m curious as well. I don’t plan on showing it to anyone, including and especially Tesla, and you can blur out your personal info, but @chromeboy please PM that screenshot to me as well.

I’m curious as well. I don’t plan on showing it to anyone, including and especially Tesla, and you can blur out your personal info, but @chromeboy please PM that screenshot to me as well.

triple curious.
No screenshot to share. I just emailed him asking for those specific values based on other people saying they got to see them and he told me. From what I got and others have shared, they can look up if it’s been soft matched or not and the factor expected date. It’s not super useful though because even that is just a month and not a day range

Cuz the SA didn't actually send him a screenshot and made up some ish once again. Lol. Delivery gate is what we should call this whole process.

Cuz the SA didn't actually send him a screenshot and made up some ish once again. Lol. Delivery gate is what we should call this whole process.
"Delivery-Gate"; I like it! Amazing just how many us early RN types are here with ZERO info. Most all companies not named Tesla might just be outta business by now. Just thinkin'

I already had my reservation checked out by an SA when I was in LA and she told me “Aug/Sept” after my EDD went blank again. Now that it’s back to August I’m going to stop by Tesla this weekend in my new city and ask them to check it again

Reactions: cwanja
I already had my reservation checked out by an SA when I was in LA and she told me “Aug/Sept” after my EDD went blank again. Now that it’s back to August I’m going to stop by Tesla this weekend in my new city and ask them to check it again
Lots of folks here apparently are able to communicate with their local Tesla reps. My one email to a local SA & Manager both replied "no information"!! I remain BLANK and likely will see a change one day refreshing my account way before any human contacts me...

My SA emailed me what my account shows. It says it’s a “soft match for a future build” and a factory gate date of October… that’s a far cry away from the August that was in my account until yesterday…
December reservation here, and status has been blank for last 3 weeks, previously was 'July'.

I called local SA but got routed to Vegas. They claim that they are overhauling the delivery date part of the status page, and we should see an accurate estimate this week.

In any event, if we do end up getting pushed out to October, we should have it labeled 2022 Model S by then.