Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Refresh Tail Lamp and Charge Port Retrofit Project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ohh an extra added bonus. Rear fogs…
So if you order them as global, when the car sees the new lights over CANBus, it knows to add the button on screen for separate rear fog lights?

Also, can/did you add upgrade LEDs to push the price over $1500 so that you can use the 15% off coupon? I’m thinking of upgrading all 13 LEDs.

And no goofy startup sequence?

Group buy anyone?

Are you going to retrofit the third brake light? I assume the third brake light doesn’t require any mods and can just be bought OEM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daytonaviolet
So if you order them as global, when the car sees the new lights over CANBus, it knows to add the button on screen for separate rear fog lights?

Also, can/did you add upgrade LEDs to push the price over $1500 so that you can use the 15% off coupon? I’m thinking of upgrading all 13 LEDs.

And no goofy startup sequence?

Group buy anyone?

Are you going to retrofit the third brake light? I assume the third brake light doesn’t require any mods and can just be bought OEM.
I don’t know the exact details. I just ask my developer to add the rear tails + rear fogs.

As much as I like alpharex lights, I prefer oem lights and matrix headlights. I don’t like them non-oem look.

I haven’t thought about the third brake light, perhaps one day.

Next mod might be larger rear screen 😉

Added a reflective sticker to complete the refresh tails look on my EVoffer tails . Also used a light tint 😉

IMG_5594.jpeg